s u g a w a r a ⋆ k o s h i ♡

{Jealousy}

~ S U G A W A R A  K O S H I ~

The bell had finally rang after a long class. Your teacher had just announced that you would be starting a new project today.

She had assigned you random partners and wanted you guys to work on the project inside and outside of class.

You had been assigned with your classmate Haruki. He was always super nice to you and helped you in class when needed.

The two of you never really spoke outside of class but the two of you were good friends in that class.

Before class ended Haruki had asked you to stay outside the classroom so that he could talk to you about the project.

Doing as he asked you were now standing outside the classroom waiting for him to get out.

After a few minutes of waiting he finally met you at the door.

"Hey, sorry I took so long the teacher wanted to talk to me about some things."

You smiled at him, "it's fine I have nothing else to do anyway."

The two of you began discussing ideas for the project. While the two of you were discussing you didn't notice the figure hiding behind the corner.

You and Haruki started getting deeper into the conversation telling jokes to each other. Laughing and giggling as Sugawara just watched. Did you forget you were supposed to walk home with him today?

He thought that you had just forgotten and decided to enjoy your conversation with another guy he had no idea about.

As Sugawara thought that you constantly checked your phone to see the time. You knew he would be waiting for you but you didn't want to just leave Haruki in the middle of a conversation.

The conversation between you two went on for another minute or two before Sugawara started losing it.

Before he knew what he was doing he started walking towards the two of you. He was at the corner behind you meaning only Haruki could see him. As he approached the two of you he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You jumped a bit being shocked at the feeling but relaxed a bit as you realized who it was.

Sugawara didn't say anything as he just placed his head on your shoulder. You shrugged a bit and told Haruki that you'd text him since you should probably go now.

Haruki nodded and said bye to the both of you.

"Koshi what was that?" You asked teasingly.

"Nothing, I just saw you and wanted to give you a hug," he said smiling.

"Hm okay sure. Let's go now?"

Sugawara hummed a yes.

-

The two of you had gotten back to his house and were just relaxing. You just remember what happened back in school and it gave you a thought.

"Hey babe," you said.

Sugawara looked up from his phone and looked at you.

"Yes, sugar?"

"Were you jealous earlier at school?"

He looked around the room hoping you wouldn't notice the red tint in his cheeks from the embarrassment.

"Eh no of course not why would I be?" He said fastly.

"Oh well it's just you never really do that when I'm talking to people," you said slightly smirking.

"Ha really?" He breathed out.

"Koshi you know I was talking to him about a project we got assigned for class right," you said while letting out a breathy laugh.

He sighed in relief. "Oh that makes sense."

You laughed at his reaction. You reached your hand over and pinched his cheek.

"Awe little Koshi was jealous of another guy?" You said in a baby voice.

A simple 'hmph' was all Sugawara let out, which made you laugh even more.

Maybe teasing him once in a while was okay you thought.