k o n o h a ⋆ a k i n o r i ♡

{Prank}

~ K O N O H A   A K I N O R I ~

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The orange rays from the sun gleamed down on you and Konoha.

You both had gotten home from school a couple of hours ago and decided to just have a chill hangout today.

You were cuddled into his side while Konoha was laying on his back. Looking over at what he was doing you sighed as you were getting a little bored.

"What's wrong baby?" Konoha said while looking over to you.

"I'm getting bored can we do something?"

"Hmm sure what did you have in mind?" he asked.

"Nothing really do you have anything in mind," you said.

Konoha turned off his phone and set it beside him as he thought of what the two of you should do.

You grabbed your phone and turned it on going onto twitter. Konoha looked at you once more and got a glance of your phone.

His eyes widened as his smile started to form thinking of a idea. This idea had sparked when he saw Bokuto's tweet on your phone.

"Angel I think I know what we can do," Konoha said smirking.

You turned your head to look at him while he was talking and saw his smirk. You didn't know if this was a good smirk or a bad one.

"Then let's hear this idea of yours."

Konoha smiled brightly thinking about how you would love this idea.

"So how about we prank Bokuto for a little bit?"

You eyes widened and shined a little bit brighter after hearing that. "Yes I love that idea! You're so cute when you think of a good idea."

You brought your hand up from your phone and pinched his nose slightly. He scrunched up his face making you giggle a bit.

"So how are we going to prank him then?" You asked.

"Well I was thinking what if we did something that involved volleyball and tweet it?"

"That seems good. What would we do though?"

With that said you both went quiet for a little while thinking of things you could say.

"OH I GOT IT," you yelled quietly.

"Okay let's hear it then." Konoha shifted his body so that he was no longer laying on his back and was now facing you.

His heart missed a few beats seeing you so happy about the idea you just thought of. He gave you a sweet smile before you explained what you were thinking of.

You took a deep breathe in and out before announcing your thought.

"What if we say something like every time a spike scores a point a kid trips and falls on his face."\

You looked up to Konoha and saw his smile.

"What?" You asked smiling and laughing a little.

"It's nothing, but you look also look cute and adorable when you think of a good idea." he said back

"Hey who said anything about you being adorable?" you answered in a teasing tone.

"You're right. You're pretty ugly to be honest."

You took a breathe in and brought your hand to your heart acting like you got offended.

"Why would you ever say that," you said while wiping away your fake tears.