♡Chapter 8♡

"What are you guys doing here?"
Taehyung asked his friends sitting next to Jeongguk.

"Oh, Taehyung hey, I didn't know you were coming."
Seokjin said, to the still confused boy.

"Umm... yeah I came here with Ggukie !" Taehyung said shyly to his trusted friends, and while pointing at Jeongguk who has his arm around his waist.

"Oh and this is my boyfriend Kim Namjoon and that over there is Hoseokd boyfriend." Seokjin introduced his boyfriend and Hoseoks boyfriend to Taehyung.

"Nice too meet you Namjoon, and Hoseok-hyung." Taehyung said greeting the two boys and bowing his head slightly.

.........Time skipped.........

Taehyung was feeling, sick to his stomach he had too much alcohol for one night, he was all over Jeongguk which Jeongguk didn't mind. Namjoon, and Seokjin where making out who knows where, while Hoseok was carried by Yoongi taking him back home.

"Ggukie~, your my wittle baby I lowe you so much!" Taehyung said in a baby-ish voice, while pinching His Ggukie's cheeks face.

"And you do anything thing for me won't you Ggukie?!" He asked trying to peck his mans lips which Jeongguk didn't mind at all, just staying silent and listening to his drunk baby.

"I want you sooo bad~" Taehyung said while grabbing his Jeongguk bicep, ok now Jeongguk froze at what Taehyung said.

He did not expect that.

"Come on Ggukie I want your big thick juicy cock in me pwease?"

"Taehyung your drunk, let's take you home." He said trying not his hardest to pinned the drunk boy right on the wall and fuck him senselessly, making the boy whine in pleasure and making him beg for more.

Not happening, well at least not today.

"But Ggukie you'll feel so good in me"

"No, baby boy not right now" Jeongguk whispered on Taehyung's ear sending shivers down Taehyung's spine.

Oh shit Taehyung thought that was another level of sexiness right there.

Jeongguk carried Taehyung bridal style to his car making the drunk boy whined, and pout which of course Jeongguk kissed the cute little pout.

When the two males arrived at Taehyung's apartment Jeongguk carried the sleeping Taehyung to their shared bedroom stripping the sleeping boy, leaving him with his boxers, and putting his own big oversized t-shirt on the sleeping boy.

Jeongguk got in the bed hugging the small boy who would probably have a hangover in the morning.

Hi!