♡Chapter 7♡

Thursday came faster then they expected, Taehyung was a nervous mess to meet Jeongguk's friends.

It was time to get ready for the party
Taehyung wore a black skirt,fishnets ,with a black turtleneck which he styled with a fluffy cheetah print jacket and a pair of his black heeled boots.

He went to the bathroom and applied a bit of make up and styled his newly dyed black hair.

When Taehyung came out of the bathroom he saw Jeongguk's just wearing his sweatpants with no shirt and god did Taehyung just drool at that sight.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" He teased while smirking at Taehyung and eyeing him down like he was his nexted meal of the day.

"Come on Kookie were gonna be late" Taehyung said walking closer to Jeongguk and buried his head in his chest,
Jeongguk wrapped his arms around Taehyung's curve waist.

Taehyung was tempted to bite Jeongguk's bicep, so Taehyung did.

Jeongguks got caught of guard when Taehyung bite him.

"Ya!" Jeongguk yelled, and chuckled, squirming a bit from the warmth of Taehyung's mouth.

"Mmm?" Taehyung hummed, nibbling on the skin and looking up at Jungkook which Jeongguk cooed at because he looked like a little puppy.

"I have to get ready baby."

Taehyung shook his head as a no

Jeongguk leaned in and whispering in Taehyung's ear "When we get back from the party your not gonna be able to walk for days baby boy. So you better let go."
He commanded which made Taehyung a blushing mess.

"Hurry up you mean bunny" Taehyung said while pouting and walking out of the room.

Leaving Jeongguk their laughing at his cuteness, and silliness.

After a few minutes passed Jeongguk was ready wearing a black suit and his hair combed back.

They head to Jeongguk's car, they arrived at the bar.

When they entered it was crowded and it was hard to find Jungkook's friends, after they found them. Taehyung got suprise to see Hoseok their sitting on, a black haired male lap, and Seokjin hugging a boy with sliver hair probably Namjoon?

And he knew Seokjin had a boyfriend but never met him. So he was beyond surprise when he saw his friends there in the club.