♡Chapter 5♡

They headed to Jeongguk's expensive red Lamborghini.
They got in Jeongguk started driving he gently placed his hand on Taehyung's thigh rubbing there gently. While Taehyung was just sitting their blushing deeply trying his best to hold his moans back.

"Were here baby" Jeongguk said while removing his hand from Taehyung's thigh

"Okie" Taehyung just said quietly while blushing
Jeongguk locked his car and headed to Taehyung were he was standing he grabbed his hand and linked them together.

They entered the huge amusement park which it was loaded with people probably because it was a weekend and they were celebrating their pay day with friends, family, or just hanging out.

"Where to?" Jeongguk asked

"Ggukie look I want that big fluffy pink bunny!" The sliver haired male said while pointing at the basketball booth were you shoot the ball and win one of those huge stuff animals.

Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him where the pink bunny was at and handed a five to the man who works at the booth.

The man gave him 5 basketballs.
After a few minutes Jeongguk shoot all the balls in the hoop with out missing.

"Here you go have a nice day" said the man in front of Jeongguk while handing him the huge pink fluffy bunny.

"Thank you Ggukie!" Taehyung said while hugging him so tightly and standing on his tipy toes to peck Jeongguk's lips.

"Hey baby here's my Jacket I don't want you to catch a cold." Jeongguk's said while putting his jacket on Taehyung's shoulders

"Thanks Ggukie" Taehyung said blushing, while cuddling closer to Jeongguk, and the pink stuffy.

"Let's go to Hope's cafe and get some sweets, and cuddle more at home." Jeongguk stated it was getting cold and he didn't want his baby bear to freeze his ass off.
Taehyung just nodded in response.

They arrived to Hope's Cafè
And order their usual orders to go, both of the love birds head to Taehyung's apartment and ate their sweets and cuddle with the pink stuff bunny that which end up both of the males to fall asleep. Taehyung on top of Jeongguk while hugging the stuffy, and Jeongguk's arms wrapped around Taehyung's waist protectively.

°○•°●•○•
Hope you enjoyed 🥺