♡Chapter 38♡

Both of them were already seated in a booth as the waitress brought their orders to them. Taehyung was in utter shock when his date brought him to this fancy expensive restaurant. "You didn't have to do this Bogum," Taehyung said, placing his chopsticks down.

"No it's okay plus your my blind date" He chuckled making Taehyung smile at him one thing Bogum noticed about Taehyung was that he always kept checking his phone about every minute so he decided to mention it to Taehyung, "Are you alright I notice that you keep checking your phone every minute"

"Oh yeah I'm okay I'm just checking up on- never mind," Taehyung said realizing that he was about to spill the beans that he had a child, but Bogum caught on to that.

"Checking up on your kid?"

"Well I mean yeah," Taehyung said sheepishly, making Bogum just shake his head with a smile.

"Don't worry I have a little boy I was also worried to leave him for the first time with my parents, but right when I came home he wanted to stay with his grandparents to stay the night, and let me guess, it's the first time leaving your kid with someone?"

Okay now, Taehyung was suspired that Bogum had a child he just seemed like the type not to have kids or want any kids, "Well yeah it's his the first time I left him with my ex" Taehyung said chewing on the inside of his cheek as he started feeling a bit anxious.

"I see your son will be alright with him I promise" he assured, grabbing Taehyung's hand in his and rubbing it reassuringly with also an assuring smile on his face.

"How old is your son?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"He is three years old, he's gonna turn four in a week on Monday. He's growing up so fast. How about your son?"

Taehyung smiled at him with a soft smile, "He's a week and a half"

"Cute I remember when my son was a baby"

"Yes, he is super cute. Wanna see a picture of him?" Taehyung asked, grinning widely, getting ready to take his phone out of his pocket. Bogum chuckled at the other male's cuteness and nodded his head at him. Taehyung whipped out his phone from his pocket and showed him a picture of his sleepy baby.

"He's cute just like you," Bogum said cheekily while showing him a huge smile on his face

"He's cute just like you," Bogum said cheekily while showing him a huge smile on his face. Taehyung blushed while looking down and continued eating his food shyly.

____

Taehyung and Bogum arrived at Taehyung's house for what felt like forever for him. Taehyung got out of the car, Bogum following along behind him and both of them standing in front of the door. Taehyung spoke up with a smile on his face, "Thanks for tonight. I had fun with you"

"I did too," he said while grabbing something from his pocket. It was a piece of paper with numbers written on it. "Here's my number so you can call me or text me whenever you like, and so soon we can hang out any time you want"