♡Chapter 11♡

"Ggukie...Ggukie....Ggukie....Ggukie ~" Taehyung whispered for the last 5 minutes, poking his cheek.

He was trying to wake up Jeongguk that wouldn't even move the slightest
bit.

"GGUKIE!?" he yelled finally waking up the sleepy head.

"Mhmm?!" Jeongguk asked groaning, slightly annoyed, all he wanted was to sleep more.

"My bum hurts!" Taehyung said embarrassly, while whining, and blushing hiding his red tomato face in Jeongguk's neck.

Jeongguk started laughing at the flustered male next to him.

"Hey quited it, it's not funny!" he said cutely pouting, his whole face turning a deep shade of red.

"Ok ok ok, but you were the one begging for daddy's cock"

Oh how Jeongguk loved teasing Taehyung so much, which always earns a slap on Jeongguk head or chest.

*Slap*

Taehyung slap the back of Jeongguks head, he was beyond embarrassed.

"Taehyung!?... The fuck was that for?!" Jeongguk yelled in pain that hurt like, a mother fucker.

"Meh, you deserve it" he said while shrugging. His face still a tomato.

"I'mma take a shower Ggukie M'kay?"
He asked Jeongguk while pecking his lips softly.

"Ok, but hurry were going to the movies ok baby bear?" Jeongguk stated, while Taehyung nodded, he was excited he hadn't gone to the movies for ages.

Taehyung tried his best to get out of bed with out falling on his sore ass, and heading to the bathroom to take a nice warm, sweet shower.

When Taehyung got into the shower a few minutes later Jeongguk decided to Join him he headed to his closet and picked out his outfit for the day.

He opened the door trying his best to not make noise.

Jeongguk got in the shower wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist.

Kissing his exposed wet neck, making Taehyung squirm in his embrace.

"Ggukie, not now" Taehyung said whining slightly.

"Right" he said whispering in Taehyung's ear.

-
Both of them got ready after their long shower getting ready for the movies.