♡Chapter 40♡

Its been 10 weeks since Jeongguk started taking care of his son. For him he has been a pro at taking care of Ki-woo in these past 10 weeks he's been multiple tasking. Sometimes he would take Ki-woo to work when he wouldn't have a packed schedule which made him happier that he could spend time with his son. 

For Taehyung these past days he's been going out with Bogum and he finally got to meet his son. Bogum has asked Taehyung out but he said no since he wasn't ready to be in a relationship and he wanted to focus on his son more. Bogum completely understood, he was fine and Taehyung was glad he wasn't mad at him, but he did feel bad for breaking his heart.

Jeongguk was at his office with his son, while his son was playing with his toys while he made his baby noise causing Jeongguk to have a small soft smile on his face. He was currently finishing up his work before going to Taehyung's house so he could drop off their son. 

He didn't want Taehyung to come and get him since it was windy and it was raining a lot; It was also getting dark since it was already 10pm.  Jeongguk grabbed his laptop and his stack of papers, shoving them in his briefcase, before putting Ki-woo in his car seat. 

He grabbed the car seat that Ki-woo was in and left his office before locking his door. Everyone was gone leaving him all alone, the only people that were there were the security guards. Jeongguk passed the guards and hurried off to his car, since the storm was getting worse.

He hopped in his car and headed to Taehyung's house in a hurry. A couple of minutes he finally arrived. He grabbed Ki-woo again and grabbed his briefcase and hurried to get inside as he was getting all wet thanks to the storm. He rang the doorbell. Taehyung opened the door as he gasped, Jeongguk was all soaking wet. 

His white button upped shirt was sticking to his body showing his muscular figure, as for his glasses they were all fogged up, and his hair was dripping wet. 

"Come in Jeongguk, before you catch a cold, I'll go get you a pair of clothes." Taehyung said running off to his room and thank god he kept some of Jeongguk's clothes. He pulled out a black sweatshirt and a pair of gray pants, and headed back were Jeongguk was standing as he placed Ki-woo on the baby swing. 

"You still kept my clothes I left here?" Jeongguk chuckled as he smirked, drying his face and hair with the towel Taehyung gave him with the pair of clothes. 

"Shut up and go take a shower you stink like a wet dog" Taehyung said while scrunching up his nose, thanks to that smell. 

Jeongguk chuckled while heading to the bathroom, hearing Taehyung talk to their son in a baby voice. "Hi baby, mommy missed you so much, did you have fun with daddy?" Taehyung asked while giving him loads of kisses on his forehead while he just made his baby noise.

Taehyung laughed as went to prepare his bottle. When Taehyung started warming up the milk, he heard a loud scream coming from Ki-woo, and Taehyung almost dropped the bottle of milk on the ground. It was Ki-woo's first ever smile. Taehyung gasped as he quickly entered the bathroom where Jeongguk was taking a shower. "Oh my god Jeongguk come here right now!" Taehyung exclaim while grabbing Jeongguks arm and pulling him out of the shower almost making him slip.

"What Taehyung, what's wrong?"  Jeongguk asked, wrapping the towel he got beforehand and wrapping his waist. 

"Look at Ki-woo, his first smile!" Taehyung awed while taking out his phone and taking a picture of Ki-woo smiling and giggling. 

"Your so fucking cute baby" Taehyung cooed while pinching Ki-woo's bread cheeks. 

"He has your smile, adorable like yours" Jeongguk said looking at Ki-woo who was still giggling. 

"Go put your clothes on," Taehyung said, rolling his eyes while blushing a mad red. Before getting up he took Ki-woo from the baby swing and started feeding him. 

Taehyung turned the TV on while watching the news, saying that there was a huge storm coming and everyone should stay indoors. Jeongguk came out from the bathroom wearing his clothes and his hair a bit dried up since he used the blow dry. 

"Thanks for letting me take a shower, I should get going. I'll come and pick up Ki-woo next week so no need to come to my place" 

"Where the hell do you think you're going, you must be crazy if you're going out during this storm." Taehyung said giving him a mad face which made Jeongguk melt from his cuteness. 

"I don't live far from here, and it's not like anything gonna happen to me," Jeongguk chuckled while running his hands through his wet locks. 

"Not far my ass, you're staying here I don't care what you say." Taehyung said with his sassy attitude. "Are you worried that something will happen to me?" Jeongguk asked while trying his best to hold in his laugh. 

"No of course not" Taehyung blushed once again, making Jeongguk smirk. Suddenly the electricity went out causing the both of them to be surprised. "Come on," Taehyung groaned, getting mad. One thing that Taehyung’s hates the most is the dark, he always hated the dark ever since he was a kid, and Jeongguk knew he hated the dark so he spoke up, "Where do you keep your candles?" 

"There in my room closet," Taehyung said while following Jeongguk behind since he didn't want to be left alone. Jeongguk got four of them and grabbed the matches that were on the counter, lighting up all of them. 

"Better?" Jeongguk asked. 

"Kinda" Taehyung mumbled, feeling anxious. 

"It will be alright, I will be by your side until the lights come back" Jeongguk said, reaching out and taking Ki-woo from his arms since he already fell asleep. Jeongguk placed him in the middle of the bed and covered him in a fuzzy blanket. 

Taehyung cleared his throat embarrassed to even ask Jeongguk a favor, "Jeongguk can you like umm…sleep with me tonight, if not that's okay" the only thing lighting them up was the candle that Jeongguk placed on the nightstand. 

"Sure, yeah" Jeongguk said while biting the inside of his cheek holding in his smile, "Great thanks" Taehyung asked already getting in bed but not going to sleep yet. Jeongguk sat on the edge of the bed staring at Taehyung's angelic face, but soon looked away when he stared back at him. "I'll go warm up the milk for later" Jeongguk got up from the bed, making Taehyung also get out of bed. 

 "Ya don't leave me alone!" Taehyung whispered-shouted, while smacking Jeongguk on his arm, making Jeongguk form a small pout later that night they both ended up falling asleep. 

A/n: double update this week 😏🤌