♡End♡

"He's so fucking cute," Jeongguk said admiring the baby in Taehyung's arms.

Taehyung, who was tired, tried his best to stay awake. He was covered in sweat, holding his new born baby as Jeongguk was by his side.

"Our little Sung-Ho, looks so much like you," Jeongguk said he heard the door open revealing Ki-woo with his bear jacket, one holding his little bunny stuffed animal in his hand and the other hand he held onto his Uncle Namjoon's hand.

"Ah is that little bwother?" He exclaimed standing on his tippy toes trying to get a better look at Sung-Ho, who was sleeping soundly in Taehyung’s arms.

"Isn't your little brother cute? Just like you. You two are my babies," Taehyung said, trying to lift up Ki-woo on the bed with the help of Jeongguk.

Taehyung pulled Ki-woo too his side, pulling him in a hug, and giving him small gentle kisses on the top of his head.

"I love you mommy, daddy and little bean," he said, giving a small kiss to his little brother, Taehyung felt himself tearing up at the sight. He loves his small little family so much and he was thankful to have them in his life.

"I love you too my babies" Taehyung remarked, hugging the both of them tightly Jeongguk stood there smiling at them. And Taehyung pulled Jeongguk closer to uim giving him a small kiss on his lips.

"I love you too, my big baby bunny!" Taehyung cooed at Jeongguk looking at his small bunny pout.

"I love you also my wonderful family"

Taehyung and Jeongguk, along with their two amazing sons, lived a normal life, without his mother telling him who to get married after losing all contact with her she decided to just leave the two alone with their sons.

Sure Taehyung and Jeongguk had their ups and downs but that didn't stop them from loving each other, it made their bond strong and made them realize they shouldn't fight over the stupidest little things there are to fight over.

Taehyung was happy with his two sons and his wonderful boyfriend he had, but not long after the two got married, making Taehyung smile with the joy he was happy. Truly happy, and he couldn't be more thankful for it.

They were kinda glad that their parents made them get forced to marry each other, and if they didn't they wouldn't be happy with one another, they wouldn't even meet and they wouldn't have their special little cute angels. After all the hardships they finally were left alone with their little true family.

                    The
                            End...
____________

A/n: Thank you guys for all the support in this book and I'm sorry if it felt rushed, but thank you to all my wonderful readers who stayed till the end and I will happily be making more books! Also go check out 'Alittle fun over night' I will be updating that book very soon until next time guys take care my friends!

<3 bye!