♡Chapter 32♡

"Fuck" moaned out Jennie as she was riding her husband. Jeongguk wrapped his arms around Jennie pulling her close as he was about to pull her in for a kiss his phone started ringing, he grabbed his phone and declined the call not even sparing a glance at who was calling him. "Don't stop" Jennie moaned out again as Jeongguk started sucking on her neck leaving hickeys, but yet again they got interrupted by his phone ringing. He got his phone and answered, "What" Jeongguk said, pissed off.

"Jeongguk, It's Taehyung he's in labor"

Hearing that Jeongguk hung up on his Hyung and pushed Jennie off her lap making her mad "What the fuck Jeongguk!?" she yelled, but Jeongguk didn't give a fuck at that moment he grabbed his clothes and quickly got dressed.

Jeongguk was scared, happy, and nervous, feeling all these mixed feelings all at once made him feel sick. He went to the gift shop buying Taehyung's favorite flowers and buying a cute little stuffed tiger, before going to the hospital. In a couple of minutes, he finally arrived.

He went to the front desk asking what room Taehyung was in and headed in that direction as quickly as possible. He made it to the 5th floor, then walked towards his room number, spotting all his Hyungs standing there as they were talking.

Namjoon gave him a nod, signaling to him to enter which he grabbed the doorknob and opened the door revealing a heartwarming view making Jeongguk crack a smile.

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully with Ki-woo in his arms. Both of them were in deep sleep. Oh, how Jeongguk wanted to kiss Taehyung on the forehead and embrace him and tell him how sorry he was for not thinking about their newborn son.

Jeongguk decided to leave the flowers and the stuffed tiger on the table that was next to the bed before he woke up and left the room. 

A/N: Sorry guys for the short chapter but other than that I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Take care guys! c: