♡Chapter 31♡

It's been 4 whole months, Taehyung's due date was getting closer, he was 37 weeks along. He was happy, he couldn't wait to hold his baby boy in his arms. When the doctor told him he was going to have a boy he was super excited that he couldn't hold back his happy tears.

Taehyung sighed to himself as he sat on the couch watching tv while eating potato chips, he then wanted to eat something sweet, so he got up and got his shoes and coat as it was raining outside. He headed out the door with his umbrella making sure to lock the door, before his way out.

He walked to the nearest coffee shop, and as soon as he arrived the smell of baked sweets hit his nostrils, Taehyung walked to the cashier, the lady looked at him with a smiling face and gasped right when she saw his belly, "How far along are you?"

"37 weeks, " He chuckled at her.

"You're going to give birth soon then?"

"Yes, I am"

"I wish you the best of luck!" She told him,

"Thank you"

"Of course! Anyways, what may I get you?"

"I'll like a slice of strawberry shortcake and, some hot chocolate to go please"

"Alright sounds good, your order will be right with you," She said as he walked to the coffee machine and started making his order. "What are you going to name your baby?" she asked while making the chocolate.

"Well me and my finance, I mean ex-finance, we were going to name the baby Taegguk, but I decided to name my angel Ki-woo,"

"Awe what a cute name," she said, ignoring what happened to him and his finances. Taehyung was glad she didn't ask about them or what happened.

"Here's your order," she said kindly, handing him the small box filled with his shortcake and giving him his hot warm chocolate.

He gave her his money which she declined "It's on me don't worry" she winked, smiling widely.

"No it's okay-"

"Don't worry I promise it's fine" she said smiling

"Oh well thank you so much," Taehyung said, bowing his head slightly down. Taehyung was heading towards the door until he bumped into someone, almost making him spill his chocolate on himself. "Sorry-" He turned his head to see who bumped into him.

"Yes baby I'll be there I promise, I love you" spoke the guy on his phone, who bumped into him.

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung whispered to himself that the male was busy talking on his phone with someone, calling them a baby. Taehyung felt sad, and guilty at the same time hearing the man he loves calling someone else baby and telling them I love you. He left the café heading back to his place.

A few minutes later he arrived at his house, threw his coat on the couch, and put his umbrella away. He went to his kitchen grabbing a fork, as he digged in, he devoured the cake and his hot chocolate.

He grabbed out his phone and started scrolling through Instagram. He hasn't been on social media much as he was busy buying his angel's clothes and everything else he needed. Jeon Jeongguk he looked up, he clicked on his profile he looked at all his posts, not seeing any of them, but instead, Taehyung saw him kissing a girl on her cheek as she smiled. "I hope he's happy" he uttered out loud smiling bitterly, he got up from the chair, he started pacing back and forth, trying not to break down. "He deserves to be happy," Taehyung said in a shaky voice.

Taehyung was trying his best to convince himself that he deserved better. Taehyung groaned in pain, he felt pain on his lower belly, he leaned against the wall trying to keep himself up. He grabbed his phone off the table and started dialing Seokjin. "Hi, Tae Baby is everything alright? I and Joonie were about to head to your place were almost there too,"

"I-I, Hyung," he said, trying not to sound in pain.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked, sounding worried.

Taehyung felt something wet in between his legs. He looked down and saw that his water broke.

"Fuck."