♡Chapter 9♡ (m)

The next morning Taehyung woke up rushing to the bathroom and throwing up all the alcohol he dranked last night.

Jeongguk came to check in Taehyung when he saw him in the bathroom, he was kneeling beside Taehyung rubbing his back in smooth circles, which calmed Taehyung.

"You ok baby?" He asked in a hushed voice, he received a nodded from the blacked haired boy.

Taehyung snuggled his head in Jeongguk neck inhaling his scent, he had a massive headache which he regretted drinking alot last night.

"I'll bring you, water and some pain killers for your headache"

"M'kay" Taehyung said in a small, yet calming voice.

Getting up Taehyung headed to his bed to cuddle with Jeongguk once he came back with the pain killers and water.

"Here you go baby."

"Thank you Ggukie" he said

"Come here baby" Jeongguk said bring Taehyung closer and hugging his waist tightly, and ruffling his hair.

Taehyung was trying his best not to fall asleep, Jeongguk noticed that and kissed his baby's forehead lovingly.

"Be right back baby I will make breakfast for the both if us."

"Okie" Taehyung said cutely

When Jeongguk was done cooking breakfast He went to wake up Taehyung who was soundly asleep.

"Tae-baby wake up breakfast is ready."

"Carry me Ggukie" Taehyung demanded cutely while looking at Jeongguk's dark brown eyes.

Jeongguk picked Taehyung bridal style with out any struggles they headed to the Kitchen.

The smell of pancakes and bacon lingering in the air making both males
Hungrier.

"Its so good Ggukie!" Taehyung said humming happily from the taste of the food in front of him.

"Thanks baby"

After both males where done eating, Jeongguk washed the dishes and Taehyung was sitting on the counter watching Jeongguk wash the dirty plates.

His arms were flexing from every movement he did.

While Taehyung was spacing out he didn't notice that Jeongguk was approaching him and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's slim curvy waist.

Taehyung slightly jumped when he noticed that Jeongguk was in front of him hugging his waist.

Jeongguk captured Taehyung's lips kissing him gently making the boy moan quietly in the kiss when Jeongguk bit the lower bottom of his lip, the sweet soft kiss turned into a heated make out session.

Jeongguk's hands went under Taehyung's shirt roaming all over his body.

Jeongguk was kissing Taehyung roughly making the boy moan louder

Jeongguk's left hand was playing with Taehyung's pink bud while his other hand was playing with his ass cheeks

Jeongguk inserted a finger in Taehyung's hole making him gasp softly the poor boy a bigger mess then he already was.

Jeongguk kept thrusting his finger in and out of Taehyung, he found his sweet spot making the boy a blushing, and moaning mess.

Jeongguk attacks Taehyung's neck leaving purple bruises all around his chest and neck.

"F-fuck J-Jeongguk" Taehyung moaned out in pleasure he wanted Jeongguk so bad.

"You like that baby boy... huh?" He whisper on Taehyung's ear making him shiver of how low his voice got.

He felt the finger curl inside him hitting his sweet spot over and over again.

"J-Jeonggu- ah~, imma c-cum"

"Cum when I tell you baby boy" he whisper in the boy's ear.

Jeongguk carried Taehyung to their shared bedroom making Taehyung inpatient.

"J-Jeongguk I-I w-want you" he choked on his moan when the horny bunny inserted a second finger in his tight hole Jeongguk loved how tight he felt.

"Enjoying this are you my little slut?" Jeongguk asked with a raised eyebrow.

Taehyung threw his head in pleasure when another finger entered him, a sinful whine emitting from his swollen pink plump lips.

"I-I feels g-good" he whimpered out

Jeongguk smirking, "Daddy's slut likes this hmm?"

A shiver of pleasure ran through his body, a wave of submissive
going through him.

"Nngh~ y-yes"

"Well, let's have some fun then baby boy"