Part 19

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

It's been several days since Jungkook and Taehyung kissed, Taehyung was happy but confused too because Jungkook never visited him in these few days...He shrugged it first thinking that maybe he was too shy to come but after many days he didn't come is now worrying Taehyung....by putting the all negative thoughts aside Taehyung thought about something.

Hyung, I really Love Hobi Hyung....I hate him looking here in the hospital.

He remembers Jungkook told him, He wants his Hyung to get health and win the Battle with terminal cancer, but that's not possible...only if Taehyung continues studying on terminal cancer...Yes! Taehyung was studying on cancer before he got into an accident...now it's time for him to starts the research again.

Time Skip.....

Jimin was taking many books related to cancer,on a rolling table... Everyone looks at the books and Jimin shocked...Jay widen his eyes looking at the amount of books, Yoonji also stopped her working looking at the books.... Jimin opened Taehyung's door and went inside the room, Taehyung smiled at him " Here Taehyung " Jimin stopped the rolling table beside Taehyung's right side of bed.

" Thank you Hyung " Jimin smiled at him " That's my work Tae, no need to thank me....but why the fever of staying all of a sudden? " Jimin asked him frowning, Taehyung chuckled " Well have to do it for someone " Jimin smiled nodding his head and excused himself....Mina along with Yoonji entered into the room.

Jungkook woke up and smiled looking at Hoseok still sleeping, he went out of the room and went straight to Jay...before he could say something Jay starts talking " Hey Kook, Did your Taehyung gone crazy?" Jungkook frowns " Why?" Jungkook asked him in a worried tone " Jimin took so many books in his room....well out of my mind " Jay said and starts working again.

Without thinking much, Jungkook runs towards Taehyung's room, He Burst into the room " Hy-" he stopped when he saw Yoonji and Mina...and Taehyung with frustrated and painfully filled his face " It's not easy Doctor Kim, Please Don't push yourself too much " Mina said to him, but Taehyung continues trying to lift his hand " If you say I will open the book for you " Yoonji said to him, worried.

" No! I will do it myself " After trying so hard Taehyung give up and looked away from everyone " You are right....I can't do it I'm sorry " Taehyung noticed Jungkook but he looked away from him, Mina and Yoonji left the room " Where were you?" Taehyung asked him " Leave about me....you don't feel sad, at least your tried " Jungkook said to him, Taehyung sighed sadly.

" No use " Taehyung said to him, Jungkook shook his head and smiled widely " Leave it, it's change the mood....Let me tell you what's happening outside " Jungkook runs towards the window and opened the curtains and sat on the edge of the window... Taehyung looks at him, disspointed on himself...thinking only one think.

" I disspointed Jungkook too, He wanted to see me move...but I am a loser "

" Where is no one outside, maybe busy because of Christmas " Jungkook said looking closely outside " But there is a dog trying to cross the river, but the water is really cold " Taehyung glances at Jungkook " The only option for him is to jump and get on the other side " Taehyung looks at his hand " He stood up and took some steps back " Jungkook said excitedly.

Taehyung hearing that, tried his best to move his right hand again " He starts running and and " Taehyung hand lifts a little, a little hope perks up in his heart once again...but once again his hand fall just it was about to reach the book on the table " Oh! He got scared and moved back " Jungkook glance at Taehyung pouting.

" For your Jungkook, Taehyung do it!"

Taehyung tries to encourage himself " But I believe in him Hyung " Jungkook said and smiled at him slightly " I promise you hyung, he will cross that river " Jungkook turned his head and again looks out " Maybe he is thinking " Taehyung glances at Jungkook then back at his hand " He starts moving again...and He is running! Full energy!  " Jungkook excitedly scremed.

Taehyung bites his lower lip and with his fill power he lifts his hand again " With his full power he jumped! Come on come on!" Taehyung breaths heavily and his hand was his a little away from the book his was looking at " Just a little come on!" Jungkook scremed, Taehyung stretch his hand " He crossed the river Hyung! He crossed the river!" .

Taehyung's hand fall on the book, Jungkook turned and smiled widely looking at him... Taehyung breaths heavily, He grabbed the book and tried to put it in front of him, but the grip loosen and the book was about to fall down but Jungkook grabbed it...he stood up and looks at Taehyung " You can do it.....You can do anything " Jungkook said to him and peck him on his cheeks.

Taehyung lips curved into his boxy smile....Jungkook giggled, feeling so happy to see Taehyung smiling.

____________________
Part 19

Yay! Taehyung's hand is moving again, well not fully recovered but still

Favorite part of the update?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰