Part 11

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

The elevator opened, Jimin and Jin came out holding the box, Jungkook stood up from Bogum's bed and slowly start walking in front of them, Yoongi and Namjoon behind them, Jungkook winked at Jay, who nodded, Jay called Jennie " Congratulations, you won 16 lakhs " Jay said, Jungkook cover his month and giggled " Jungkook will get me killed " Jay sighed.

They slowly walked forward, Yoonji was standing little far from them, checking some reports " Doctor Yoonji, Si Hyuk is smoking again " Seo joon shouted from the side room " Oh my God! What's wrong with him " Yoonji hand the reports to a nurse and ran towards the room, Seo joon and Si Hyuk laughed....

Jungkook and others slowly made their way towards Taehyung's room, They stopped on their Trace when they saw Ji Hyun " Oh my Dog " Jimin mumbled under his breath, Jin and Jimin turn away slowly moving... Jungkook also whistling " Yoongi don't you think it will rain today " Namjoon said glancing at Ji Hyun " Are you blind or something, look at the weather " Yoongi replied to him.

Ji Hyun, stare at Yoongi for a moment but took a deep breath and walked away " come on come on " Jungkook said to them...They instantly turn around and start walking, careful with Yeontan.. Jungkook opened the door, Taehyung sitting up his bed bend, waiting for them Jin and Jimin put the box down and Jungkook opened the box....Yeontan jumped out put this time, he was not excited...He just sat on the floor, with sad eyes.

Jungkook moved the table near Taehyung and put the glass in front of him, filling it with orange juice and a stro.... Jungkook picked up Yeontan and made him sit on his lap, Yeontan bark at Jungkook " No Yeontan, Don't be rude with your elders " Jungkook said to him pouting, Taehyung chuckled at the younger's cute behavior, Yeontan stopped barking and sat on his lap like a good boy.

" Good boy Tannie" Jungkook said and pet him... Yeontan glared at Taehyung " Come on boy, let's start " Taehyung said, Jungkook moved biscuit near him but Yeontan didn't eat " Please, I'm really hungry " Taehyung said to him pouting, Jungkook was surprised looking at this Taehyung, Taehyung smiled and Moved his head forward sipping the juice... Taehyung glance at Yeontan, who still didn't eat.

Taehyung leaned forward, sipping once more, He looked at Yeontan, everyone staring at them...Yeontan looked at the biscuit, which Jungkook was holding... Yeontan leaned and eat the biscuit, Everyone smiled widely especially Jungkook, Jungkook start to feed him more...Namjoon and Yoongi went to Taehyung, while Jin and Jimin went out " Get well soon Taehyung " Yoongi said to him.

" Thank you Mister?" Yoongi smiled at him slightly " Yoongi, Jungkook's cousin " Taehyung glance at Jungkook who was feeding Yeontan not forgetting to Parise him... Taehyung turn his head and looks at Namjoon " Thanks for taking care of Yeontan " Namjoon smiled at him, and shook his head " Of course not, now is he also like my son" Namjoon said to him.

" Kookie, I'm leaving see you in the evening " Yoongi said and went out, Jungkook was too busy to notice Yoongi " Thank you for agreeing with the treatment Tae " Namjoon said to him who just chuckled " How did to changed your mind in just one night Tae?" Namjoon said to him... Taehyung turn his head and stare at Jungkook who was now playing with Yeontan.

Namjoon noticed his stares " Just want to recover for someone now " Taehyung said smiled

Namjoon noticed his stares " Just want to recover for someone now " Taehyung said smiled.... Namjoon chuckled " Good, Rose will come to meet you tommorow, she came back yesterday wanted to meet you, but I stopped her " Taehyung nodded his head " Yeah, Sure " Taehyung said to him... Jungkook stood up and came near Taehyung.

Namjoon went to sit on the couch " Hyung " Jungkook made Yeontan sit on Taehyung's lap "  We almost got caught, be glad my genius brain worked " Jungkook said and sat beside Taehyung on the bed " Your brain is quite sharp huh Kookie " Jungkook looks at him pouting " Genius since birth, don't make fun of me " Taehyung wanted to squeeze his cheeks.

But his body wasn't letting him to " when I will get normal...I will squeeze to to death " Taehyung thought to himself...He looked away when they heard a loud thug " Jungkook, Hitler Hyun is coming " Jungkook wide his eyes, Taehyung stare at them confused.... Jungkook distract him for a moment... Jungkook kicked the box under the bed.

Namjoon, who was now almost dead stood beside Taehyung " Just act normal " Namjoon whispered to him " I think that goes for you too...Wait where did Jungkook go " Taehyung looked around and saw no one " in here!" Jungkook said and peeked from behind the couch...But instantly hid behind when Ji Hyun entered into the room.

Yoongi enter behind her, With a box...Jin and Jimin noticed Jungkook and slowly went to Jungkook... Jungkook kissed Yeontan's head " Don't make a sound okay " Jungkook whispered to him and put him inside the box, this time it was small compared to other...Yoongi grabbed the box and immediately ran out " Good decision " Ji Hyun said to Taehyung

Jungkook jump out of  couch, Ji Hyun turn around and saw Jungkook " What are you doing here Jungkook!" Ji Hyun said, most likely yelled at him, who flinched at her harsh tone " I-I was just here to meet Hyung " Jungkook said but Ji Hyun glared at him " Out " Taehyung glared at Ji Hyun " Don't yell at him " Taehyung said in his cold tone.

" You stay out of this Doctor Kim " Taehyung stopped her " Be glad I'm eating and agreed with the treatment...Thank Jungkook for that " Taehyung said to her,who glance at Jungkook, who was looking at his feet....Namjoon went to him " I told you to go out Jeon Jungkook!" Ji Hyun yelled at him...Jimin and Jin wanted to  though Ji Hyun out of the window.

And Taehyung punch him " He will stay with me you can go Doctor Hyun " Taehyung said to her, who sighed and went out, Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with tearly eyes " Stop crying....You look beautiful when you smile...so keep smiling " Taehyung said to him, who smiled at him and wipes his tears.

______________________
Part 11

Thanks for reading 💕

What do you think will happen next?

Favorite part from the update?

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world🌈

- I purple you 💜

- authorNim 🐰💜