Part 15

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's POV

" Kookie! Slow down " Yoonji yelled at Jungkook who was ran towards Taehyung's room, while dragging a boy behind him... Jungkook opened the door but sighed when he saw Ji Hyun there, her face still colored with the paint " You will recover very soon Doctor Kim " She said that and turn around and saw Jungkook looking at her already.

She just sigh and went out " Koo " Taehyung called him, but he cleanched his jaw when he saw Jungkook's intertwined hands with the unknown boy " Hyung " Jungkook dragged him towards Taehyung " Hyung! Meet Mark....the bully I told you about " Mark nervously smiled " Kookie, That's a weird way of you introducing you to your Hyung " He said to him who shrugged.

" Is it? Nevermind " Jungkook shook his head and smiled at Taehyung widely " Look he brings so many banana milk and chocolates for me " Jungkook squealed finally leaving Marks hands, and Taehyung sighed in relief " Wait hyung, you haven't eaten anything yet...I will go to Jimin said and tell him to bring your food " Jungkook ran out leaving Mark and Taehyung behind.

Mark gulped when he noticed Taehyung's glares at him " So-" Mark was about to speak up but Taehyung instantly shut him up " I hate you, how can you hate that angel...you almost killed him" Mark lower his head " I know, I was wrong but it's Kookie's big heart he forgave me easily and because of him I changed " He said to him who smiled " I know my Koo is the best " Mark looked at him surprised.

" My Koo? Mr Kim...are you crushing on my friend?" Mark smirked at him, Who cleared his throat " Stop smirking you're lucky that I can't move my hates or else you would have died by now " Taehyung said to him more likely thread him...but he instantly put a smile on his face when he saw Jungkook entered into the room, but tray of food in his hand.

" Time for late breakfast " Jungkook giggled and put the the food on the roll over table... Jungkook jumped on the bed and sat beside Taehyung... Jungkook grabbed the spoon and cereal and starts to feet him...Mark went to sit on the couch " Hyung, you know Ji Hyun decided not to through Bogum Hyung " Jungkook said and wipes Taehyung's face with his sweater.

" Isn't that good?" Taehyung asked him, who nodded his head with his bunny smile... Taehyung smirked but instantly cover it like he didn't just threads her yesterday " Hyung, you know..there was this one boy in my high school...He used to think of his self really low...and always giving up easily... don't you think it's bad?" Jungkook asked him now playing with Taehyung's big fingers.

" thanks really bad " Taehyung said...Mark was staring at them with amazed smile " You know Kim, what Jungkook told me about you before you finally smiled?" Jungkook wide his eyes and looked at him, signing him not to say anything " He said You are a Hitler and really mean...and for style you call yourself V "Mark said to him.

Taehyung glared at him, acting angrily, while Jungkook smiled at him sheepishly " Sorry " Jungkook said " Koo, Am I a Hitler?" Taehyung asked him his cold tone " Used to act like a Hitler" He caressed his nap " When I will recover...You will be in danger boy " Jungkook wide his eyes while Taehyung chuckled at him " boy I'm falling for this cute boy " Taehyung thought to himself.

______________________
Part 15

I know, I was supposed to finish this last week, but decided to make it little long 😅

How was it? What was your favorite ?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- authorNim 🐰