Part 1

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Taehyung's POV

My father used to say, If we move our steps with life..our life becomes easy..But the life is always two steps a head, But a person should always move with the life, time doesn't wait for us, life goes on.

After coming back from my morning walk, I entered into the house, My baby Yeontan came running to me " Good boy " I smiled and pat his head " Taehyung, your at least greet me to, Always showing love to this dog " I chuckled and glance at Namjoon Hyung " He is my Son Hyung " I said to him, who scoffed.

" Yeah, your son, put a troublesome to me " I said and went inside my room " Yah! Yeontan stop teasing Hyung, I know he is irritating but he is my Hyung, come on " I said to him who just barked..after getting ready, I give Yeontan his food and start scrolling through my phone, while my breakfast in front of me...wait a sec, why is it so silent and looked up and saw Yeontan looking at me.

Yeah this-, I took a bite of my toast and instantly Yeontan stared eating his food " Namjoon Hyung was right, I have to bring a Mom for you, I hope you don't have any problem with Irene " Yeontan start barking aggressively, Okay He Don't like Irene.

" Taehyung! Emergency!" Oh God please no, I'm tired....It's hard to be doctor " Coming!"

In the Hospital...

" Great Job dude!" Namjoon Hyung said sighing in relief " You're a Genius Taehyung, you saved him " Namjoon Hyung said while cleaning his hands " I know " I said and winked at him " No dude seriously, it's a gift " I chuckled at him " Hyung, it's natural, you know I love life, people lose the hope of living life, I just give them that hope ".

This was my motive to my patients, Hope, Life is beautiful, Don't lose hope.

" Sir, Miss Irene called for you " I wide my eyes, I promised her for a date, and looked at my watch, Shit!" Hyung, I promised Irene, she is gonna kill me " I yelled said and ran out of the hospital.

No one's Pov

Taehyung hoped inside the car hurriedly, while cursing...His phone start running, he picked up the phone " Sorry Baby, I will be there " He said and start the car " Be quick Tae, It's cold in here" Irene said on the other line, It was raining, almost no car in the driveway...He was driving at the normal speed beside of the slippery road.

He stopped the car at the red signal " She's gonna kill me " Taehyung mumbled looking around, only him, at this hour barely someone came in this road, Suddenly someone hit from behind the car, and with a halt his car moved forward, while a truck hit his car hardly.

I remember, The last scene a saw was my body upside down, My bleeding hand, and a boy's lifeless body covered in blood, out of the car on the road...

_____________________
Part 1

I know it looks boring but guess what 😃 I'm excited about this book

So, Should I continue (of course I will)

Thanks for reading 💕

- I purple you 💜

-