Part 14

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook was sitting by the window of his room, he didn't went to meet Taehyung...He was took sad to so anything...on the other hand Taehyung was pouting while Namjoon and Lisa looking at him shocked " Am I seeing this right...Sir is pouting?" Namjoon nodded his head at her " He called me here and look at him " Lisa laughed.

" Why exactly you called me here Sir?" Lisa asked him who finally looks at him " Oh you are here " Taehyung said to her who dramatically gasped " Are you serious?! I'm standing here from past 30 minutes and you are saying ' Oh"? " Taehyung cleared his throat " I was thinking about someone " Taehyung said to him " Let me guess that someone is Jungkook " Namjoon said smiling widely.

Taehyung blushed and lower his head " Did he hit his head hard? He is blushing?! He never blushed when Irene touched him or something " Lisa said at the mention of Irene, Taehyung rolled his eyes " Enough! Let's talk about work " Taehyung said seriously, Lisa snapped her fingers " That's the Taehyung I know " She said chuckling.

Taehyung sighed, just then Jimin entered into the room, Jin and Yoongi behind him " Everyone here?" Taehyung asked " No Jay and Yoonji are coming " Jimin said to him who nodded his head " He Didn't even come to meet me today " Taehyung cursed under his breath...Jin and Jimin glance at each other surprised " All that Gum's fault " Taehyung growled...Lisa laughed " Someone is Jealous " She said and in return Taehyung glared at her.

" We are here!" Jay shouted, starlting everyone " Slow down you donkey " Yoonji hit his head " Okay everyone...I want you Lisa to flirt with Yoongi in front Ji Hyun and others-" he explained the plan to them " No dude! " Yoongi said and tried to run but Namjoon stood in front of the door " Not so fast you cat " Namjoon said to him..Yoongi groaned.

" Only 15 minutes Yoongi " Taehyung pealded to him " and I am not that ugly " Lisa said and flipped her hairs... Taehyung and Namjoon shook their head in disbelief " Fine! Only for my Kiddo " Yoongi said... Taehyung smiled widely " And one more thing, Koo will be with me " Taehyung said to them...they all jolt up " Did you heard that he called him Koo " Jimin whispered to Jin.

" Are you thinking, what I am thinking ?" Jin and Jimin smirked at each other... Everyone slowly left the room for the plan while Yoongi stayed wanting to talk to Taehyung about something " Kim Taehyung...do you like my brother?" Yoongi asked him who smiled " Maybe " Taehyung chuckled while Yoongi stares at him.

Time Skip...

Jungkook opened the door and went inside Taehyung's room, who was already looking at him, sitting on the bed " Mr Jungkook, 2 hours late? How this will work out " Taehyung joked while Jungkook looks at him " Sorry " Jungkook give him a fake smile... Taehyung noticed that " Come to me " Jungkook slowly made his way towards Taehyung " Come on sit down " Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook sat on the bed and looks at Taehyung with his doe eyes, Taehyung stare at him without saying anything, Red nose, glossy red eyes...and a sad pout on him " Can you hold my hand please?" Taehyung asked him with a smile " Jungkook instantly grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers " I can't feel the warmth of your hand but I will recover and hold your hand so tightly and won't let you go " Taehyung thought to himself.

Jungkook got starlted when he heard Ji Hyun's Scream...he stood up and saw Ji Hyun covered in paint looking messed up... Jungkook broke into giggles.. Taehyung smiled looking at him " I will see you all!" Ji Hyun shouted and went away...she glared at Jungkook but this time Jungkook just giggled... Jungkook turn around and looked at Taehyung " She won't shout at you anymore " Taehyung said to him.

Jungkook ran to him and hugged him... Taehyung chuckled he wanted to hug him, he tried his best to move his head...at last he just kissed Jungkook's head, who smiled.

_______________________
Part 14

How was the part?

Favourite part from the update ?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world🌈

- I purple you 💜

-author Nim 🐰