Part 8

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook opened the curtains, waking up Taehyung " It's a great sunny morning " Jungkook said cheerfully while Taehyung sighed " Wow, Mr and Mrs Jung...it's been 33 years since their marriage still they are lovely dovley like young marriage couples " Jungkook said glancing at Taehyung who said nothing.... Jungkook turn his head back towards the window.

" Mr Jung is leaving for his office, Mrs Jung kissed his cheeks " Jungkook giggled " How sweet " Jungkook said cooing, Jungkook's eyes sparkles " Mina Noona and Suho Hyung are dating for sure " Jungkook said while Taehyung huffed " Seems like you are interested in everyone's love stories " Jungkook smiled.

" Oh wait, Suho Hyung came with a bike, he horned three times " Taehyung heard the horn sound " Mina Noona sneaked out of the house and they went away " Jungkook giggling " See, I was right " Jungkook said and turn his head to see Taehyung, Taehyung chuckled " That mean's you can smile too "  Jungkook said " What is that suppose to mean?" Taehyung asked him in cold yet soft tone.

" Nothing, wait do you okay words game? Let me bring the board from Bogum Hyung " Jungkook said, he excitedly ran out to bring the board... Jungkook moved the over-bed table close to Taehyung and out the board on it, He grabbed the remote from side table and Taehyung's bed slowly moved up " Okay let's start " Jungkook sat on the bed folded his legs.

" Why are you always bothering me?" Taehyung asked him, who sighed " I never bothered you, But still you shouted at me " Jungkook pouts at him who felt something inside him looking at Jungkook.

" Why exactly are you in the hospital Jungkook? You look absolutely fine " Taehyung said to the younger who was busy with the game " Your turn, I will make from your behalf " Jungkook avoided the question, which Taehyung noticed " You are avoiding...

" Why exactly are you in the hospital Jungkook? You look absolutely fine " Taehyung said to the younger who was busy with the game " Your turn, I will make from your behalf " Jungkook avoided the question, which Taehyung noticed " You are avoiding me question " Taehyung said to him.

" My bullies beat me up with a base ball bat, My back hurts a lot and also when I was here earlier My left arm's was broken... but after treatments it's better " Jungkook paused for a moment " and also My Hyungie is sick so Mom and Dad said that I can stay a little longer with him, while continuing with my treatment too " Jungkook said to him.

Taehyung stare at him, Jungkook told him everything like it was nothing for him " What happened to your Hyung?" Taehyung again asked " Cancer last stage, doctors call it terminal cancer " Taehyung looks at him, this time softly " Mister Kim, There is someone named Jaekim to meet you, do you want to meet him? " Jimin said to Taehyung, who frowns.

" Yes yes, let him in " Jungkook said to him " Okay " Jimin said and went away, Taehyung looks at Jungkook " Here is here to meet you,Papa say if someone comes to meet you, always allow them because you don't know when can be your last good bye " Taehyung was impressed, before he could say Something, the man Jaekim entered into the room.

" You talk Hyung, I will go and meet Bogum Hyung " Jungkook said and ran away leaving the Jaekim and Taehyung behind " M-My name is Lee Jaekim " The man said with sad smile " But I never met you before" Taehyung said in cold tone, The man gulped " M-My son, He was the one who hit your car " Taehyung stare at him.

" What do you want now?" Taehyung asked him almost yelling " p-please, take back the complain...My wife is admitted in the hospital, I don't have a good job to provide her a good doctor " Taehyung glared at him " You really have guts to ask me this! Look at me " Jaekim looked at him with tearily eyes " Please my son died on the spot " Taehyung smiled bitterly.

" I wish I should have died in that accident, Better dying at once then dying everyday " Jaekim sobbed " Please " Taehyung looked at him " Mister lee call you son, I'm ready to exchange my position with him " Jaekim looked down and start to walk away crying " Came back Mister Lee! I'm ready to exchange my position " Jungkook who heard everything, glance at Bogum and then ran back towards Taehyung.

He saw Taehyung sobbing " H-hyung " Jungkook slowly went to him and ruffles his hairs " Calm down " Jungkook softly said to him, Jungkook's voice worked like magic for you, Slowly he fall asleep.... Jungkook smiled and covered him with sheets.

Time Skip....

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at the clock 11:45pm...he looked at the water bottle and the tube attached with his hand....he cleanched his jaw and slowly moved his head forward...He took the tube is his mouth, trying to cut with his teeth...He did not notice that he was in the edge of the bed, He was about to  fall down but someone grabbed him.

Taehyung looked up and saw Namjoon, staring at him dispoinment....

______________________
Part 8

How was it? What do you think will happen next?

Your favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰