Part 6

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook opened the curtains again, which made Taehyung wake up " Who is it?" Taehyung asked angrily, Jungkook giggled " Jungkook of course whom else " Jungkook said and turn to look at the window " Leave!" Taehyung said to him in a boredom tone " Shh! My best friend's basketball match is Happining now " Jungkook said to him leaning against the window.

" Even his right hand doesn't move, still " Jungkook said again " I told you to leave!" Taehyung yelled at him, Jungkook flinched " why do you get angry? Say it with some manners, You Hitler " Jungkook slowly went out pouting....While Taehyung's eyes stare at his back... Jungkook closed the door and went straight to Bogum's bed.

" Hello Hyuk Uncle " Jungkook waved at Hyuk who was staying beside Bogum's bed " Hyung look That Hitler shouted at me again " Jungkook said and sighed " Anyways your hairs needs a little hair cut or do love you long hairs?" Jungkook looks at him " Long?" Bogum blinked his eyes, Jungkook giggled " I was right you can hear us, okay let's just brush them " Jungkook said and grabbed bed controller.

Bogum's bed bend and he sat up, with back of the bed sport " Okay let's start " Jungkook said and start brushing his hair, while everyone adore him " Hyuk sleep before I call Yoonji and tell him you were smoking again " Seo joon said to him " Maybe I just woke up 15 minutes ago " Hyuk said to him while Jungkook giggled at them.

Time Skip....

" please let me talk to the Senior!" Namjoon shouted at Jay who was getting scared " Sir please, animals are not allowed in the hospital " Jay tried to explain him, Before Namjoon could say something, Ji Hyun came to him, everyone were staring at them " Doctor Namjoon, what's happening?" she asked him in cold tone.

" I want Yeontan to meet Taehyung, only 5 minutes " Namjoon said to her who sighed " We can't allow animals in here, Patients can get effected because of him " Namjoon bite his lower lip " Please only give minutes " Namjoon pealded her, who rolled her eyes....Yoongi who was looking at everything came forward and stood in front of Namjoon.

" why can't you allow animals in here Ji Hyun " Ji Hyun blushed looking at Yoongi but immediately covered it with straight face " Rules are Rules Yoongi, He is a doctor too...He should understand the situation " Ji Hyun glanced at Yoongi last time and went out...Yoongi sighed and turn around, ge saw Namjoon close to crying.

" What will you do now Mister?" Yoongi asked him who shook his head " You guys want that dog in here right?" Namjoon glared at Jay " So what do you think why I was fighting with you " Namjoon yelled at Jay, who was taken back " Man don't yell at poor Jay " Yoongi stopped him " I was just trying to say, Only one person can help you " Jay said to them with a smirk.

Yoongi wide his eyes " No no no no " Yoongi said while Namjoon looked at them back and forth confused, Yoongi almost cursing while Jay continusally smirking.

Jungkook's Pov

" so you want that Dog to meet That Hitler ?" I asked handsome dimple man, also his thighs...I really want to slap myself right now " Yes " What was his name Yes! Namjoon Hyung, him and Yoongi Hyung were sitting in front of me while Hoseok Hyung behind them rolling his eyes " Are you sure Hitler will eat after seeing the dog ? " I asked him.

Because That Hitler is handsome but filled with angry, Meanie Hitler! Yelled at me...Namjoon Hyung nodded " He will because Yeontan is not just a pet for him, he is his son " Seems like Hitler is not that bad " Yeontan bearly eat something " I felt hurt, There are many people who wants him in their life, even a puppy.

" Okay, tommorow 10:00 am sharp " I said to them " Yah! " I got starlted when Namjoon Hyung attacked me suddenly " Thank you " Is he crying, I pats his back " Hyung! Don't thank me " I tried to stop him from crying but he was continusally crying.....He seems like an emotional person.

I looked up and saw Yoongi Hyung smiling, While Hoseok Hyung passed out on the back, great....now I have to make a plan before sleeping, Looong night.

_____________________
Part 6

Is it good? So I guess it's going smooth

Favourite Part from the updated?

Thanks for reading 💜

What do you think will be Jungkook's plan?

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰