Part 10

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

' Jungkook " Hoseok caresses his hair, who was sleeping " Kookie " Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and looked at Hoseok, who smiled at him " Wake up, Jimin said Hitler called for you " Jungkook jolt up the bed " Did he ate the tube? " Hoseok chuckled " Don't say like that " Hoseok said to him, who stood up from his bed " You don't know about him, he can do anything " Jungkook said and ran out of the room.

" Wear your slippers at least " Hoseok shouted but Jungkook already ran out, Hoseok sighed " Idiot " Jungkook opened the door and saw Taehyung, sitting up on the bed, while his bed bend, Him sitting with it sport " 30 minutes late? How are we gonna mange Jungkook" Jungkook looks at him confused " Come on tell me about the outside condition " Taehyung said and chuckled.

Jungkook giggled and instantly ran towards the window, He opened the curtains and sat beside the window.

( This is how extractly Taehyung's room looks like, Except the window only one window and little higher above the couch )

" Bright and sunny morning, Boys are playing basketball in the ground " Jungkook said looking outside the window " Is Yugyeom playing?" Taehyung asked him with hopeful eyes, Jungkook glance and Taehyung and then back at the window " No, he is sitting in the corner, they are not letting him play " Jungkook said, Taehyung's smile fell.

" Ouch! One of the player fall down, and his nose is broken " Jungkook said to him " Only one player left who can replace him " Jungkook said still looking outside " Yugyeom " Taehyung smiled again and looked at Jungkook, Jungkook turn his head towards Taehyung " The player is already injured, Last over and needs one paas Any thoughts Hitler ? " ( Umm no) Taehyung thinks deeply.

" Last over and one paas....it's impossible Jungkook " Taehyung said to him, Jungkook also thought something for a moment and turn his head towards the window again " One of the player bounce the ball which made it hit Yugyeom face and he fel-" Jungkook covered his eyes but opened instantly " Everyone are laughing at him " Jungkook said and sadly sighed.

" He will get up.... " Taehyung said, now looking straight.... Jungkook stare at Taehyung for a moment then turn his head towards the window again " Everyone are laughing at him....and He-" Jungkook blinked his eyes " You will see, next move and ball directly into the basket " Taehyung said, Eyes sparkling with hope, Jungkook glance at him " He is slowly getting up, Everyone laugh is gone " Jungkook paused for a moment.

" He bounce the ball with his left hand and He hit the ball with his head and the ball on the basket " Jungkook yelled happily, Taehyung broke into his boxy smile... Jungkook squealed and ran back to him " Because of him they won the match, How?" Jungkook asked him surprised... Taehyung chuckled at him " Because people like you are hoping best for them...How could he give up " Jungkook giggled while Taehyung smiled looking at him.

" Come on Jungkook, drip time " Yoonji said to him, Taehyung and Jungkook's moment broke by him, Jungkook looked at the bottle " Noona, No need for drip, Hyung will eat today, right?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, who sighed and shook his head " No Jungkook, I won't eat " Jungkook pouts " Why?" Taehyung glance at Yoongi " Come here " Taehyung called him near.

Jungkook frowns and went near Taehyung, Yoonji staring at them confused " Your ear " Jungkook leaned towards Taehyung... Taehyung leaned forward and whispered something in his ear, Jungkook smiled and nodded his head " Noona, he said He will eat after few hours come now " Jungkook said and dragged Yoonji out of the room " Wait-" Yoonji tried to say something but Jungkook didn't stop, Taehyung chuckled looking at them.

After some time, Jungkook successful made Yoonji busy, He went towards Jin and Jimin, who were again having their english compitition " Glass, Floor, Fan, sofa " Jimin said while Jin huffed " Hypotension, Malignant " But Jungkook cut him off " Hey Hyungs " Jungkook said to them, both of them smiled at him " How are you Jin hyung " Jungkook asked him in pure english

" Stable " Jin said, flipping his fake long hairs, Jimin chuckled " recovering " Jimin said which made Jungkook giggle while Jin glaring at Jimin " I will kill you " Jin said to him "  I will punch your handsome face " Jimin said to him, Jungkook stare at them back and forth " You need height for that " Jin said to him, They argued with each other Jungkook sighed and slowly went away.

" I need to talk to Namjoon and Yoongi Hyung first " Jungkook mumbled under his breath and went towards Bogum's bed, to greet him.

___________________
Part 10

What do you think, Taehyung whispered to him?

How was the party ?

Favourite part from the part...not again UPDATE

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world

- I purple you 💜

- authorNim 🐰