Part 5

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's POV

" Jin so I learned many english words this time you will be shocked " Jimin said to him they were walking in the corridor of the hospital, Jungkook who was playing with Bogum heard Jimin's voice " speak " Jin said in boredom, Jimin cleared his throat " Television, Radio, pen, pencil, bed, sofa, curtains and pillow " Jimin finished and smiled proudly while Jin scoffed.

" In that cause, then I know more better words then you " Jin said flipping his fake long hairs, Jimin folded his arms " Okay tell me " Jimin challenged him " Influenza, pneumonia, Malaria, terminal cancer, chemist...want to know more? " Jimin bowed to him " no no you're Highnesses, you're great" Jungkook giggled at them " Hyung I will come later " Jungkook went towards them.

" What a nice day " Jungkook said in his pure english " How's it going Jimin?" jimin glared at him, while Jin laughed... Jungkook turn towards Jin " What's up old man?" Jin glared at him " brat I look more younger than you " Jin said to him who pouts  " I was just joking " He mumbled under his breath " Guys look who is here " They turn their head and looked at a man on the wheelchair.

" Si-Hyuk uncle " Jungkook excitedly ran to him " Re-entery " Jungkook giggled and hugged him who smiled " He was smoking again, now look at his condition " The man who was standing behind him said " Yah! Seo joon when will you leave me.24/7 behind me like my bodyguard " Si Hyuk whined " Till your death " Seo joon said to him " God Kill , not me this man " Si Hyuk said making Jungkook giggle.

Time Skip....

Yoonji out the pill in Taehyung's mouth, Taehyung throw the behind away, facing the blank celling again, Yoonji sighed while Jimin was behind him...Yoonji again put the pill in his mouth but again Taehyung did the same " Sir, Please take the medicine " Yoonji requested him in her soft tone, trying not to get anger because of her short temper.

" I don't want these medicines, nor any food " Yoonji sighed and rushed out side.... Everyone saw Yoonji entering into the Senior doctors cabin " This Kim Taehyung is getting in my nerves " Jimin who joined, Si Hyuk, Seo joon, Jay and Jungkook said to them " What happened hyung?" Jungkook asked him tilting his head " He refused to eat anything...at his condition medicines and food are important " Jimin explained to him who nodded.

They saw an old woman rushed inside Taehyung's room with Yoonji with angry Expressions " Look, She is here now She will force him" ... Jungkook ran behind them, hiding behind the pillar looks at everyone " Doctor Kim why don't you eat anything?" The woman, Ji Hyun asked him, who was still facing the ceiling

" I don't want all of this treatment, Let me go home " Ji Hyun sighed at him " You are a doctor you should know that this childish behavior won't be tolerated in here " Ji Hyun said to him in a warning tone.

" I said I want to go home " Taehyung stubbornly said, Jungkook felt bad buy he knew that Taehyung is wrong " Look Mister Kim your condition can get worse " Ji Hyun tried to explain him " I said I want to go home!" Taehyung yelled " Then get up and leave " Jungkook felt bad hearing that, He can also tell that Taehyung felt hurt too " Yoonji, give him IV" Taehyung faced him.

" No, Please Don't do this!" Taehyung tried to stop Ji Hyun but she walked away, She looked at Jungkook and went away ignoring Taehyung's screming " No!" Jungkook stare at him cleanching his fist, Yoonji used the needle and the drip into Taehyung's veins, Who was screming but his body wasn't moving " I'm sorry but I have to do this for your own food " Yoonji said to him and left.

Taehyung's tears fall looking at the every dropping from the plastic tube.. Jungkook wanted to go and comfort him but stopped because he knew Taehyung needs space and he needs some time alone.

That time that every drop was killing Me, I just wanted to kill myself...but that tube was the only way for them to make me live.

Jungkook went to his room with a sad smile lowering his head " Hey kiddo " Jungkook peaks up like an excited bunny and hugged Yoongi " Hyungie! Where were you " Yoongi chuckled at him and hugged him back " Nothing, I was just trying to help your father with work so he can " Jungkook nodded his head and glance at his brother who was sleeping.

" Where were you? Playing with.m your lifeless Hyung again" Jungkook hit his chest softly, he is not lifeless he blinked in the morning and now whenever I ask him something he blinks " Jungkook said and squealed " Jungkook I will throw you out of this window If you squeal one more time "  Hoseok warned him who pouts.

" I saw  this patient Kim Taehyung, He looks really lonely" Jungkook said " Kim Taehyung? I see then why don't you stay with him, because whenever you are with then you make them happy" Yoongi said squeezing his cheeks " Okay I will go " Jungkook was about to go but Yoongi stopped him " not now tommorow, now sleep " Jungkook peck Yoongi's cheeks and went to sleep.

____________________
Part 5

Okay, I'm sorry, How was the chapter?

Your favourite part from this update ( not repeating again)

Thanks for reading 💕

- I purple you 💜

- authorNim 🐰