Bouns?

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Happy Ending, read till end and please comment too

bunpann

No one's Pov

You think I can really do that?" Taehyung asked Mina, who nodded her head smiling, Jimin, Jin, Jay and Yoonji in the room looking at him smiling " we believe you can Doctor Kim " Mina said, Taehyung sighed...and nodded his head.

Jimin and Jin helped Taehyung sitting up on bed.... Taehyung stood before crutches...with the help of Jimin and Jin,they made him grab the four leg ( searched a lot, don't know what we call it ) He holds the handle.

Just then Namjoon entered into the room, Taehyung looks at Namjoon " Hyung! You won't believe it! I found it! I found it hyung....we can save the him! By removing it the red blood cells " Taehyung was excitedly talking to Namjoon, not noticing he was moving his legs perfectly.

Namjoon smiled at him " T-Tae " Namjoon points at his legs...Jin and Jimin squealed... Taehyung looks at his legs.... He smiled....He slowly starts moving his legs towards the window, he wanted to see, the world their that window.

And see the people he heard of from his bunny...his target was window and those curtains...he stood before the curtains, Namjoon and others Smiling widely... Taehyung slowly leaves the crutches and opened the curtains....he closed his eyes when the sunlight hit his face.

He opened his eyes to looks at the house, river, playground...his Jungkook used to talk about....but his smile fell when he saw nothing...but a big wall and parking lot " This wall? When did this wall was build?" Taehyung asked them.

They all frowns " Since a long time " Jin said to him " B-but that river...houses and playground " Taehyung said confused still looking outside " Taehyung, there is no river, or anything on the other side of that wall...only forest " Jimin said this time.... Taehyung turn around and looks at them shocked.

He shook his head " Where is Jungkook! " he asked them " Jungkook is gone " Yoonji said to him.. Taehyung looks at her " Call him! Tell him we can save Hoseok...his can-" Yoonji stopped him " Hoseok wasn't suffering from terminal cancer....It was Jungkook " Yoonji said at the verge of crying.

Everyone lower there head, Taehyung looks at them shocked " W-What! Where is he!" Taehyung asked her who looks at him " He is in his room....he locked himself not wanting to see anyone " Yoonji said to him, who scoffed " Take me to him, I don't care about myself...just take me " Taehyung was at the verge of falling.

But Namjoon hold him on time, Namjoon placed him on the wheeling chair and leads him towards Jungkook's room, on the way he saw all of the interior of hospital, the voice of Jungkook was being in rang in his head, how the younger was used to describe it to him.

They stopped before a room " It's Jungkook's room " Namjoon said to Taehyung who lower his head, Yoongi moved closer to it and knocked on the door " Jungkook, open the door " Yoongi called him, Jungkook locked himself in... wanting to stay away from Taehyung, so the elder could use to without him being around.

" Hyung I want to stay alone " they heard Jungkook's voice, and anyone could say he was crying " Jungkook, open the door " Taehyung called him softly...not long later the door was opened and Taehyung was met with Jungkook's, whose tears were continuously falling down on his cheeks.

" Leave us alone for sometime " Taehyung said to everyone, they all left leaving them alone... Taehyung lead his chair inside the room... Jungkook just stayed silent..... Jungkook sat down on the bed while Taehyung was in front of him.