CHAPTER 25

Dedicated to @TanayaParadkar5 and @Parklisabeth . Thank you guys, for all your support. I love all your comments, they make me smile alot <3 <3

Kriti's POV

I sat there, on the hood of the car still lost in my thoughts. I felt a nudge on my arm pulling me out of my trance. I looked at the source of the nudge. He looked at me questioningly with worry in his eyes. I just shook my head no, to tell him that it was nothing and he shouldn't worry. He still looked worried but nodded. 

'I am there, whenever you want to talk' he said quietly, and seriously. 

'I know' I replied, leaning my head on his shoulder. We continued sitting there quietly with my head on his shoulder as I enjoyed my gola, my worries put the back of my head. Just as I was looking around I noticed something slithering on the ground. Shit, it was a snake. 

'Snake, snake, it's nagini' I shouted. Mr. Idiot's head snapped towards mine. He looked at me, probably wondering which mental hospital would be willing to accept me. I just glared at him, held his face and

..................

.............

............

turned it towards where I saw the snake. (Sorry guys, if you'll were expecting anything else)

He looked at the snake, as though still processing it. He looked at me and then back at the snake and then shouted. Both of us pulled our feet up.

'You behave like you are invincible, right. Prove it, make it go away' he whisper shouted. I hit my hand on my head. Was he a 26 year old or a 5 year old, seriously?

'Just sit quietly and pray to god, and I don't behave like I am invincible. Plus, you keep behaving like you're the greatest gift to mankind, why don't you do something now' I spat. We glared at each other. 

'Dad always said, don't fight over the problem, look for a solution' I said. 

'So for now, just shush, we can fight later, look for a solution' I continued. 

'We can try behaving like those snake charmers and make those sounds they make, maybe the snake will go away' he suggested. That sounded very stupid, but I don't think we have any other choice. I shrugged and motioned him to give it a try. 

He started making some very weird sounds. It sounded something like aa hoo aa oo aa hoo aaa. He continued doing that, making weird expressions that made him look constipated. It took all the concentration and negative thoughts to stop myself from bursting out with laughter. A few minutes later, he seemed to realize that I was looking at him. He looked at me, only to realize that I was sitting there controlling my laughter. He glared at me. 

'Do you  have any better solution, if not don't laugh at me' he pouted. This broke through all my resistance and I ended up laughing, as his expressions and whining really made him look like a big baby. 

'What if we just sit quietly, it doesn't seem to be interested in us. We can just wait till it goes away' I said smartly. He seemed to consider it for a few seconds before nodding. 

'Okay madam, and what should we do till then' he asked me with a twinkle in his eyes. 

'I usually do all the talking, so I am sure you know alot about me. Tell me about yourself, you do all the talking today' I said as I realized that I didn't know much about him.

'Okay, we can play 21 questions but only I ask you questions' I said. He nodded. 

'First question, what's your favourite color' I said. 

'Actually don't answer that, it's black. Next question....umm...what's your favourite food' I asked. He opened his mouth to reply but I cut him off. 

'Chuck it, I know the answer. It is the chole bhature made by mom' I said as I wracked my head for another question to ask him. 

'Princess, why are we playing this game if you already know all the answers and will not let me speak. But, good to know you ogle me so much that you know such little things about me' he said with a wink. I flushed a bright red, most probably looking as red as a strawberry. 

'I don't ogle you or whatever. That's crap' I said, and bit my lower lip as I often did when I lied. 

'You're biting your lip, means your lying' he pointed out. Shit, how did he know

'Since you know this, it means that you stare at me too. Don't blame me, you look very handsome, I can't help it' I said, realizing what I said, only after it was out. I put my hand on my mouth realizing what I said. Lord, please can you make me disappear, why does this keep happening?

'I know I am hot, and you love to stare at me, thank you for confirming my belief' he whispered in my ear, coming a lot closer then the normal proximity we maintained. That was when I noticed that the snake was moving back into the woods at the right of our car. 

'Let's go, the snake's gone' I said, clearly changing the topic, jumping from the hood and quickly getting into the car. I was replaying the situation in my head all over again, and didn't realize that I zoned out. When I opened my eyes, I saw Sid, yes I had decided that I would call him Sid unless he did something stupid to annoy me, then he would go back to Mr. Idiot. Anyways, back to the situation at hand, I saw Sid leaning closer and I leaned away. What was wrong with him? 

'What the hell are you doing?' I yelled. 

'I am just doing your seatbelt princess, what did you think I was going to do princess?' he asked me calmly feigning innocence as though he didn't know what I thought. His small smirk gave it away though. I just sat there, cheeks flushing red and a glare on my face. He did the seat belt, looked at me, smiled and then pulled away, sitting straight in his seat. He started driving, looking at me once in a while before he would turn away. 

The only I could think of for the rest of the ride was......his smile. Probably the first real smile I got, it was a child-like smile that was contagious and could make anyone happy. I kept looking at him, and he smiled as though realizing my gaze. He didn't make any comment about it and neither did I. I just sat there looking at him, driving peacefully. I loved this comfortable silence. 

Hey guys, I have not been able to update for 3 days now. I hope you like reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

 If you liked the update, please do vote, comment and share. Let me know what you think, you votes and comments make my day. 

Take care and stay safe. 

Love you guys!!!

 XOXO