CHAPTER 33

Dedicated to @anjila2 and @DanielleChetty5. Thank you guys for all the support and love. Do re-read the previous chapter again with all the inline comments with the character banters. 

Kriti POV

I slowly turned pulled away from his cheek realizing my actions. I couldn't look up and face anyone so I just turned around and ran to our room. I could hear everyone's laughs as I ran back. Glad to know I am everyone's source of entertainment. I went of to sleep for a while only to wake up an hour and a half before everyone's arrival. I don't know why no one woke me up earlier but whatever I am glad I got to sleep more. 

I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a maxi dress I liked. It was semi-formal so should be good for the dinner. I walked out of the walk-in-wardrobe to see a sight I would never get used to. Sid was walking around the room in his jeans. His chiseled body was no less then a greek gods. 

'Wipe the drool sweetheart' he said pulling me out of my trance. I moved my hand to the corner of my mouth only to realize that he was bluffing. He chuckled and smirked realizing that I was actually mentally drooling over him. 

'I wasn't' I said meekly defending myself. I didn't sound too confident. 

'You and I both know the truth, no point arguing' he winked walking closer to me. I stepped back with every step he took towards me till I was trapped between the wall and his body. He moved closer and my breath was caught in my throat. He moved his mouth towards my ear. 

'I didn't mind it, in fact I liked it alot' he said. 

'What it?' I asked a little confused. 

'This' he said softly kissing my cheek before he stepped back, smiled and walked into the wardrobe, leaving  me breathing hard and red in the cheeks. I composed myself before walking out of the room, towards the dining hall where I heard maximum noise. Mom was ordering people around, already dressed. She looked gorgeous in her saree. I wish I could carry something like this, but I don't even know how to wear a saree, so its better if I just stick to my dresses. 

'Beta come here' she called me as soon as she noticed me. 

'Yes mom' I said, not able to meet her eye remembering the incident from earlier. Mom put her finger on my chin and pushed my head up till I was facing her. 

'No need to feel so shy dear, we are all very happy for both of you' she said. I just blushed, before I could reply though someone else spoke. 

'Exactly, we are very happy' bhabhi said. 

'Do you know mom, both of them refused to leave their room while they were on their honeymoon. They told the that they wanted private time and then did somethings, somethings I am sure they don't want me to discuss' bhabhi said smirking at me. I am sure I was redder then a strawberry. 

'Do tell bhabhi' Sam said entering the room, she looked cute in her jumpsuit. 

'Bhabhi no please' I begged her. 

'Why is Kriti begging, now you have to do whatever she asking you to not do bhabhi. That way I get to trouble her' he said smirking at me, if only he knew. I wish I could punch him like Hermione had punched Draco. 

'See now your dear hubby wants me to tell everyone, I'll tell you'll peacefully during the meal. Let everyone come first' bhabhi said. I glared at Sid. He walked over to me and wrapped his hand around my waist. I didn't know whether to blush or to punch him. I chose the latter after a lot of deliberation. I punched him on his hand. 

'Princess ouch, what was that for?' he asked still rubbing the place I hit. 

'For not supporting me' I said.