CHAPTER 27

Dedicated to @Samravis and @AVANIMEHROTRA. Thank you guys for all your your support and love!!!

Kriti's POV

Oh god, could you not support me even once, how could you let bhabhi do this. Shit, she said this was supposed to be a honeymoon, no that's not going to happen. I am going to get myself another room and we can both relax for 2 days without seeing each other. Wow Kriti, you are a genius!

'What the hell, stop creeping me out with that look' Sid said looking at me a little weirdly, pulling me out of my thoughts. 

'I am not looking at you creepily, I was just thinking of a loophole out of this, and I have an idea' I said smugly. 

'And what is your genius idea?' he asked me tiredly. 

'How did you know it was a genius idea?' I asked excitedly not deterred by his behaviour, afterall he was grumpy most of the times. 

'Can you tell me what your idea is?' he asked. 

'Why don't we get a room in another hotel?' I asked. 

'And how will that help? whether we stay here or there we have to spend 2 days together, just lazing around and enjoying ourselves. What bhabhi calls a 'honeymoon' ' he said quoting honeymoon. 

'I have given you the perfect name, Mr. Idiot. If we get two rooms in different hotels then one of us can stay here, the other person can go to the other hotel and we can spend 2 days lazing around without seeing each other. I won't annoy you then, for 2 whole days' I explained. 

'NO' he replied immediately. I looked at him in confusion. 

'You end up breaking some part of your body, or something around you every single day. You are my responsibility for the next 2 days, and for the rest of my life. So, No, your genius idea won't work. Though we can ask the hotel for another suite where there are two rooms, that way we are not too far and you are also comfortable' he said. (A/N- Note, he doesn't mention that he is uncomfortable)

'Hmm, though I don't agree that I can't stay alone, I don't mind this idea either. Don't you think this is the perfect way for you to get away from my continuous chattering though' I asked a little peeved that he wanted to spend more time with me then necessary. 

'I don't mind all your craziness, I have gotten used to it, it would be weird to stay without all your craziness for two days' he said confidently. I felt something weird when he said that, it made me happy but I couldn't understand what it was. 

'Fine then why don't we call the reception and ask for a change of suite' I said. He nodded and picked up the landline in the room. Just then I remembered the incident earlier with the receptionist, without thinking it through, I jumped on the bed and got on the other side where Sid was dialing the number. Just as he put the phone on his ear, I snatched it from his hand and put it to my ear, still thinking of how the receptionist would flirt with him again, incase she had not been fired. He looked at me with eyebrows raised and amused grin, I elbowed him before turning my attention to the call which had been picked up by some mail. 

'Hello ma'am, how can I help you?' the voice I recognized to be Mr. Suryavanshi said. 

'We were wondering if we could get the suite changed to a regular 2 room suite' I asked putting the call on speaker. 

'Why? Have you and sir had a fight. Ma'am, I don't mean to intrude on your privacy but honestly you should sort it out, not stay in seperate rooms. I have an idea, why don't you'll take the couple spa package. All our massagers are deaf, so you can have a conversation while relaxing. It is just for 2000 rupees per person. It will really take away all your anger' he said. I felt my blood boil at that. I looked at Sid who looked as though he was having a hard time controlling his laughter. 

'Mr. Suryavanshi, I don't like spas, since that means that other women get to touch my husband, even though I am pretty sure they will be very professional. Now could you just answer my question, could you move us to the 2 room suite' I asked not realizing what I said in a fit of anger. 

'No ma'am, unfortunately all the other rooms are booked out' he said. 

'Okay, can you get us a spare mattress or a sofa or something?' I asked.

'No ma'am, we don't have any spare since we have rooms designed for every different criteria, so we don't keep any of that, though we do offer a single bed instead of a double bed in the honeymoon suite, since quite a few couples like to cuddle in 1 bed instead of having a huge bed. This bed might help you and sir sort out your differences, would you like me to get your bed replaced?' he asked. I blushed as he spoke, good lord, what was the problem with this man. 

'No thank you, I love having my own space while sleeping so this bed is fine. Bye' I said hanging up before he could say anything. 

'Princess, just admit that you were jealous of the receptionist' he said. 

'Was not' 

'Were too' 

'Was not' 

'Then tell me darling, why is it that the lazy person that you are, you thought of jumping across the bed at the speed of lightening to snatch the phone from me?' he said with a smirk. I just glared at him not replying. 

'And what about the fact that you told him that you were against massages as random women would get to touch me....still not jealous huh' he asked with a raised eyebrow. 

'I just....' I said thinking of a way to get out of the conversation. 

'You just?' he asked with his arms crossed as he moved closer to me. 

'I...uh...' I said wracking my brain for something to say. I wanted to kick my brain, it usually spoke unnecessarily but didn't speak now when it should have. 

'You were just jealous' he said moving even closer. 

'I wasn't' I said pouting like a little kid. He held my waist, causing me to lose balance and bump into his chest. 

'I know you were, don't try and deny it, you're biting your lower lip again, so I know you are lying. I don't mind, I love having a possessive wife' he whispered in my ear after tucking a strand of my unruly hair behind my ear. We stood there in that position quietly for a minute before I was pulled out of my trance. I stepped out of his arms and walked towards the washroom. 

'Get changed, since we are already here for our 'honeymoon' let's make the most of it' he said. I stopped walking and turned around to him, shocked. 

'What?' I screeched. 

'Geez woman, I meant, go change into something comfortable so that we can go trekking, what did you think?' he asked. 

'Nothing' I said gritting my teeth at him. Stupid monkey. 

'Okay then, go get changed, what are you waiting for, unless of course you want to stay indoors and stare at me all day long. I don't mind' he said winking. I poked my tongue at him before stomping into the washroom. As I walked to the washroom, I heard him laughing loudly. 

Hey guys, I hope you liked the chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. I am conducting a poll so please do add a +1 in the inline comments on whichever form of Kriti you like the most. 

Drunk Kriti 

Shy Kriti 

Jealous Kriti

 Angry Kriti

Kiddish Kriti

 If you did like the update, please do vote, comment and share. Let me know what all of you think. Your comments make my day.

 Stay safe and take care. 

Love you guys!!!