CHAPTER 4

3 hours later

Kritika's POV

I spent some time with Dev and Arav before heading to the Arora house. I initially didn't want to go back but I knew mom and dad would be upset by this behavior of mine. The minute Siddarth said that my parents know, I knew I had to go back, to at least sort it out. So now here I am standing, outside their house nervously. 

I rang the bell and the door was opened by Priya Aunty. She looked very happy to see me and hugged me tight. It felt just like all mom's hugs. (more like Molly Weasley's hugs) She pulled away after a few minutes and held my hand pulling me to their living room. Everyone looked happy to see me, which was quite surprising, considering our last encounter. 

'Beta, all of us wanted to apologize for our behavior. We were really angry at Krishi but removed it all on you instead. We realized that we shouldn't have done that, so please can you forgive all of us beta' uncle said. 

'Uncle you don't need to apologize, I can understand what all of you were feeling' I said with a small smile. After that everyone was calmer. Dhruv bhai and Disha bhabhi apologized too. Bhabhi even hugged me telling me that she thought of me as a younger sister and that she was very angry with Krishi and removed it on me. Siddarth stood in the corner looking at everything with an emotionless mask. I wish he would show some emotions, I thought before turning away. Just as all of us sat in the living room we heard some noise. We looked towards the stairs and saw Rohan and Rahul run down the stairs. 

They ran over and hugged bhabhi. Bhabhi whispered something in their ears and they ran over and hugged me. I was always fond of kids so I loved this attention. 

'Hi ma'am, mama said you made those brownies that day?' he interrogated. 

'Ya, I made them' I confirmed. Both of them looked at me with a grin and kissed one of my cheeks each. 

'We loved the yummy brownies and all the other food, so can you make it for us' they asked cutely and I nodded. They were very happy and started jumping around like little bunnies. 

'But what should we call you? Not ma'am, because you are not our teacher, to then what' Rohan asked. Rahul put his hand on his chin as if thinking very deeply. 

'Bacha, she is your chachu's wife, so you will call her chachi' aunty said. Everyone nodded in agreement, except for Siddarth, who sat there looking very interested in his phone. I rolled my eyes before looking back at Rahul and Rohan. They dragged me to play with them. We were solving a Jigsaw together when bhabhi entered the room calling us down for dinner. 

Just as we sat down the bell rang. Bhabhi opened the door and welcomed whoever was there. I didn't pay too much attention to the guests till I felt someone pull my ear. 

'Owwww, mummmaaaa' I shouted as I realized that it was my mom who was pulling my ear. I finally managed to get away from her and I ran and hid behind Priya aunty. 

'Kriti how can you be so careless, beta what if something had happened to you? Do you know how worried we were......' this lecture went on for the next five minutes and then I calmed her down by hugging her tight. 

'Mom nothing happened, just chill, deep breaths and I was safe. I was staying in a condo I had bought for myself when I got back. I wanted to surprise you and dad, actually you remember the art competition I won. I got a very hefty cash price and I earned a lot of money due to the exhibition I held last month, so I bought a house to show you and dad that I can be independent. But you know, because of everything that happened I couldn't show you the surprise. And it became my safe haven when I had to get away from everyone' I explained mom. She looked at me with pride. Just then a question struck me. 

'How did you even find me?' I asked Siddarth. 

'I have my sources' he said smirking away to glory. I just shook my head at that. This man was a complete mystery. 

'Aaliya and Abhimanyu ji, please stay for dinner, we were just about to sit' Priya aunty said. After some persuation mom and dad agreed. All of us sat at the table and enjoyed the meal with amicable conversations and banters. 

Mom and dad left a while later saying that Dadu was returning from our hometown tomorrow and they had to go pick him early in the morning. I decided that I would go meet dadu tomorrow. 

Half an hour later, bhai and bhabhi took the twins to their room to tuck them in. Uncle and Aunty also left after wishing us a very good night. Siddarth and I were sitting in a very awkward silence and I decided to break it. 

'Siddarth for heaven's sake can you show some expression. The way you keep behaving, I won' t be surprised if someone believes you are a robot' he was looking at me, amused, as though I had cracked some joke. His smile transformed into a smirk and I rolled my eyes before getting off the couch. 

I felt a hand on my wrist and turned around to see Siddarth very close to me. 

'Do not roll your eyes at me' he said. 

'What if I do' I said while rolling my eyes. It was fun to rile him up. 

'Don't do that, or there will be a punishment' he said, behaving like my dad or grand pa. 

'Okay uncle, I might consider it' and saying that I pulled my wrist out of his hand and made my way to the room. Just then I realized, I had to share the room with Siddarth. 

SHIT, WHAT WOULD WE DO NOW?

HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT , IF YOU DID PLEASE VOTE✨ , COMMENT AND SHARE