CHAPTER 34

Hey guys! I am back.....finally. I am so so so so so so sholly. I had my exams and then I was not using the screen since I had been having a headache due to my excessive screen time. So anyways, I am finally back. Enjoy reading!!!

Kriti's POV

Rehan bhai ran after Sammy and all of us laughed. They were very cute. It was good to see this other side of Rehan bhai. I felt the seat beside me go down and a hand on my waist. Ofcourse it was Sid. I looked at him to see him looking at me already, smiling, not smirking. What a miracle! 

But anyways, I smiled back and turned away quickly, to avoid getting teased. Plus this reminded me off all the cheesy saas bahu serials where everything happens in slow-motion when the hero and heroine meet. The thought just made me cringe. I hate those serials. Anyways back to the story, I turned around to see everyone smiling at us in a very creepy way. 

'What?' I asked moving slightly closer to Sid, since all the others were scaring me. 

'You'll are very cute. Nazar na lage kisi ki' mumma said. 

'Mumma yaar, your need to stop watching all your serials. No nazar wazar lagofies' I said.  

'Acha bacha, but I hope that you'll always stay as happy as you'll are today. Now don't tell me that this is also serial drama' mumma said. I just grinned at her. Everyone was talking peacefully about things when Sam and Rehan returned. Sam looked flustered and Rehan bhai looked smug. Weird!

They sat down and that's when I realized what was off. I put my hand on my mouth to stop myself from squealing. Sid noticed me doing that I guess 'cause he asked me if I was fine. 

'You okay?' he asked. 

'Ya I am fine' I said. 

'Doesn't look like. You sure you don't want me to call the mental hospital and let  them know that one of their patients is roaming around freely' he asked smirking. 

'I am fine, and I am normal, you are the one that requires the mental hospital if anyone' I retorted. 

'No princess, look no one puts a hand on their mouth and inwardly squeals out of no where. No one talks to their feet or any body part for that matter. No one yells everytime they see an ice-cream or gola vendor as though the vendor is your husband. And 'normal' people definitely do not discuss their husband's arse- I mean body while drunk' he said. I knew he purposely said arse to embarrass and distract me. 

'I realized something so I squealed. I was planning to tell you later, but guess now I won't. I didn't talk to any part of my body. You're wrong about the ice-cream thing. You are an alien, any normal person would get excited to see the vendor, he carries all those yummy ice-creams. Also, with a husband like you, I would never get excited to see you like I will when I see that vendor. And I didn't about your body when I got drunk' I replied hotly, forgetting where we were. 

'What back up, Kritika Abhimanyu Singhania you got drunk' Mumma shouted. Shit! I am so dead today was my only thought as I glared at Sid. He just raised his hands in surrender as though he didn't do anything. I'll deal with him later. 

'Mumma, woh, actually...I didn't really get drunk, he is just exaggerating' I said. 

'No aunty, jiju isn't lying. She was full talli(drunk)' Arav immediately said only to get whacked on the head by Myra and Isha. Good he deserved it. 

'Mumma, actually I had had a fight with Sid so I just went out with Myra and Isha and we ended up having a little over the limit dad has set. Sorry' I said slowly, lying through my teeth knowing that I was very much over the limit that day. 

'We are not done with this conversation but for now we will let you go beta. You need to be careful' Mom said. Thank god for her baaki toh mumma would have done my qatal(murder). 

'Thank you mom, mumma pakka it will never happen again. Now, before Mr. Idiot interrupted me, I was gonna drag Sam and talk to her about something. So please excuse us everyone, we'll be back in 5' I said getting up from the seat pushing off Sid's hand from my waist despite his resistance. What was wrong with him. 

'Bhai teri hi biwi hai, don't worry she is not running away anywhere' I heard Dhruv bhai tell Sid as we exited the room and I blushed slightly. 

'Where are you dragging me Kriks?' Sam asked looking confused. I walked straight to mine and Sid's room and made her sit on the bed before sitting on the dressing table. 

'Spill' I demanded. She looked even more confused, she was a very good actress. 

'What?' she asked. Acha, so now she wants to go all innocent. 

'My dear, please explain to me how you ran out of the room without any bug bite on your neck and returned with one. I don't think mosquitoes bite people while they are running' I said with a smirk. 

'Bhabhi don't smirk, it looks too much like bhai's' she said trying to dodge the conversation. 

'Guddu, no point dodging the conversation, we aren't leaving the room till you tell me what happened' I told her still smirking. 

'Woh....actually....bhabhi....hua ye ki...bhabhi leave it na' she whined. I walked closer to her, sat on the bed and gave her a side hug. 

'You don't really hate Rehan bhai na' I asked with a grin. 

'Bhabhi, its complicated' she said. 

'Acha, explain to me how it is complicated' I said. 

'Well, first thing our age difference. Second, we used to like each other, but we had a bad fight due to some reason. Which is why I decided to do that course and get away from him. I came back stronger with the resolve to stay away from him, but somehow I couldn't. After leaving the room, we ran around and fought, yelling at one another, and in the midst of it, you know what happened. I realized and pushed back. I slapped him and we came back downstairs awkwardly' she completed. Obviously not with all the details but for now it would do. 

'He looked very smug and honestly happy' I told her. 

She just snorted looking hurt, ' Ofcourse he was. He is just desperate for any girls attention'

'Sam, I don't think he is like that. As for your age difference point, Sid and I have a greater age difference, and despite the circumstances, we are getting along fine. Think about it, find out about whether whatever reason you'll fought for was just a misunderstanding and then go from there' I told her. She just nodded.

'Bhabhi let's go down before bhai comes up here looking for you. He can't seem to stay away from you' she said with a wink. 

'Nothing like that' I said blushing. 

'By the way, madam, unless you want everyone to know what you and Rehan did, and you want your brothers to make your Rehan's chutney, you better hide that' I said pointing at her neck. She just blushed. I made her sit on the stool in front of the dressing table and got the make up kit out covering the 'bug bite'. 

'He's not my Rehan, but anyways bhabhi, I am not discussing this with you today, let's just go down' saying that she pulled me down like I had pulled her up. We headed to the dining room hearing alot of noise from there. 

'Dear, you didn't tell me that you and Sid got have gotten so close that you are okay with kissing him in front of your in-laws' mumma said and what did I do obviously, I stood there frozen like a bright beetroot. 

Heya people, its been 3 weeks now since I last updated. Very busy three weeks, am so glad that I finally got to update. I hope you'll like the update. Will go back to my weekly updates now, every Saturday or Sunday. So you can expect one more in the next 2 days. 

If you liked the chapter, do vote, comment and share. I have really missed reading everyone's comments and will reply to the last chapters comments, sorry I haven't been able to yet. 

With all the increasing cases, please stay indoors people. Specially those living in Maharashtra. Am not as well informed about the other states, so people if you are from other states in the inline comments do tell me where you are from and how things are your end, would love to know. Stay safe and take care. 

Love you guys!!!!