CHAPTER 13

2 weeks later

Nothing had changed, absolutely nothing, well except for the fact that my 12th results were out a few days back and I am going to start Uni soon, along with Dev, Arav, Isha and Myra. Yes, I had become good friends with both the girls over the week. We spoke via calls and messages quite often. I am going to meet them tomorrow, honestly I am quite excited about that.

 As for Mr. Idiot, he has been busy with work, so I have not spoken to him, not that I speak to him much, but in this week we haven't spoken at all. Even bhai is very busy, and bhabhi is annoyed about that. I hope they finish whatever work it is very soon. Not for me, obviously, I don't care about Mr. Idiot, but I don't like seeing Bhabhi upset. She seems to be very moody these days, I really hope she is going to be fine. 

The door opened pulling me out of my trance, I turned to the source of the sound to see Mr. Idiot standing there without his shirt, damn he looks like some greek god. 

Good lord, I am going crazy, why do I sound like those female protagonists in all my Wattpad books, no but I am not going to be like that. Why the hell should I blush and look like a tomato, with those thoughts swirling in my head, I said something crazy, something I absolutely should not have said. 

'Mr. Idiot, I understand that you want to show-off, and I know you have amazing abs so you can show-off, but please you don't need to show-off here, am not interested' I said and he smirked hearing me. Oh god, why don't I have a filter.

'Good to know you think I look hot Mrs. Ahuja, I am so heartbroken that you don't like me' he said with his hands on his heart. God please, please make me disappear. 

'So much over-acting Mr. Idiot, ever considered acting as a career?' I asked. 

'Nope, but I have considered modelling, but that would definitely lead to a lot of unemployment which I don't want' he said with his smirk still etched on his face. 

'What, Mr. Idiot, how could it cause unemployment, have you finally sold off your brain at the black market?' I asked, what rubbish was he saying. 

'See, all the agencies would like to have me as their model, since like you said, I have an amazing body and great looks, so all the other models would no longer get any work right' he said with a grin. 

'Good lord, you're vain' I said and rolled my eyes as I got off the bed. I walked over to the shower hearing him say 'Bye madam, see you tonight' 

I turned around and gave him a genuine smile before entering the bathroom, ready to face the day. 

Evening

It was around 6, bhabhz and I were sitting in the garden, watching the Rahul and Rohan play. Bhabhi was saying something and I saw bhai and Mr. Idiot, at first I thought I was hallucinating. Just as I was about to tell bhabhi, bhai motioned me to keep quite. Once they were close enough bhai covered bhabhi's eyes with his hand. I saw a smile on bhabhi's face, but then it turned into a frown. 

'Why are you frowning babe' bhai asked her, seeming concerned. 

'Nothing, I am not talking to you, you never have time for me' she said and stomped off into the house. See this was the mood swings I was talking about. Bhai stood there looking clueless. 

'Why was she angry at me?' he asked out loud. 

'Bhai, you haven't spent much time with bhabhi in the last 2 weeks. You come late and then spend some time with the kids and you immediately fall asleep. Also, bhabhi's been having a lot of mood swings lately' I said. 

'Oh god, what should I do now?' he asked still clueless.

'Go in and say SORRY' Mr. Idiot said exasperated with his brother. Bhai turned around but I stopped him. 

'That won't work, this time she is really, really mad at you' I told him. 

'Ab kya karu toh phir?' he asked. (A/N-what should I do then) 

'Bhai it's your anniversary next week right, have you planned anything?' I asked hopefully. 

'Shit, I completely forgot because of this deal' he said. I smacked my head. 

'Fine bhai, now since you have not planned anything, you're going to do as I say. You will go and tell bhabhz that you planned a weekend getaway for the two of you this weekend as it is your anniversary on tuesday and you wanted to spend some alone time with her. Tell her it was a surprise and you didn't want to tell her before today and you knew that if you would talk to her then you would end up telling her, so you avoided talking to her much this week' I said. 

'What about the tickets? And the kids?' he asked. 

'I'll book the tickets for Mahableshwar and as for the kids, Kritika and I can take care of them for the weekend. Bhai, Kriti is right, go enjoy yourselves, bhabhi does really seem upset these days because you don't spend much time with her. Also take a chill pill as the deal has been signed, so you can celebrate that too. Don't worry, go tell bhabhi' Mr. Idiot said. I nodded and then bhai hurried into the house. 

A few minutes later bhai messaged Mr. Idiot to book the tickets and he did just that. We took Rohit and Rahul in after a while only to see that bhai and bhabhi were completely packed and ready to leave. They explained the children who seemed more then happy to be with us for the weekend while their parents took a break. We had dinner and went to sleep. 

Next morning

Someone knocked on the door and I didn't move, finally Mr. Idiot opened the door. 

'Bhabhi?' he asked, confused about her presence at 5 in the morning. 

'We're leaving now, just wanted to let you'll know, you guys know the twins schedule. Call me if they trouble you'll too much and otherwise enjoy with the kidoz, thanks for taking care of them for the weekend' she said. Mr. Idiot smiled and hugged her telling her to enjoy herself and not worry so much. 

'Bhabhi, I agree with him, don't take so much tension and we love the kids, its not a problem. Also bhabhi, I would have given you a tighter hug, but I just can't get up right now, I love you the most' I said before I went off to sleep again. I heard them laughing before bhabhi left but I just couldn't keep my eyes open. 

3 hours later

'Chachu, chachi, wake up, mumma papa are not there, we can have fun' I heard both the kids shouting. Mr. Idiot groaned. 

'This is going to be one hell of a weekend' he yawned slowly getting up from his couch. I couldn't agree more.

 'Let's see what this weekend has in store for us' I said getting up and smiling, the happy vibe of the kids getting to me. 

Hey guys!!!! 

I hope you're doing fine and I really really hope you'll liked the chapter, since I really enjoyed writing it.

 If you did like it, please do vote, comment and share. Your comments motivate a lot.

Love you guys!!!!