7

Chapter 7 The First Death 07

    Song Jinxi had her hands behind her back, a cowering stupid look.

    The moonlight seemed to have coated the person in front of her with a soft light, making him look a little unreal and look better.

    The angry looks are so pretty.

    If he was not stern, she must be complimenting him in all sorts of things now. Rather than do not dare  to say anything like this.

    In her ears were the calls of various insects, and the peripheral light caught a little green shimmer inadvertently.

    She looked down and was immediately attracted.

    "Firefly! Brother Chenchen , it's a firefly!"

Shen Liuchen: "..."

    Song Jinxi grew up until now , but it was the first time she saw firefly in reality, and she almost jumped with excitement.

    Unfortunately, before she had time to jump, her swollen ankle was lightly pressed by Shen Liuchen, and her expression of excitement suddenly turned into pain, and  her small mouth became "0".

    In an instant, all fireflies and pleasant mountain forest night scenes disappeared.

    Only pain is left.

    Song Jinxi looked at Shen Liuchen with tears in her eyes, "Brother Chenchen...you are bad..."

She looked very pitiful.

    She didn't know, her big eyes were full of accusations, and the tears in her eyes couldn't fall, how cute she looked.

    Shen Liuchen pursed his mouth, suppressing a smile, squatting down in front of her.

    "Come up."

    Song Jinxi glanced at the road under her feet with the moonlight.

    A road full of thorns, overgrown with weeds. Various bushes are intricate, and every step Shen Liuchen took her with was carefully selected one of the few places where she could stay.

    In addition, this is a mountain, maybe they are on the hillside, and the surrounding terrain is very uneven.

    This kind of road is already very dangerous if you walk alone. If you don't pay attention, you will be scratched by the surrounding dead wood. In addition, if the extended foot is not stepped firmly, it is easy to slide down the hillside.

    Song Jinxi shook her head: "I can walk by myself."

As she said, her feet broke free from Shen Liuchen's hands and planned to jump away.

    Standing up, Shen Liuchen held her back collar in one hand, standing still unable to move.

    She almost fell because of inertia.

    Song Jinxi looked back at him, "I can really go by myself."

    "It doesn't hurt?" Shen Liuchen raised his eyebrows.

    "It doesn't hurt!" Song Jinxi nodded and shook her head. "If you don't believe me, let me go, I'll take two steps?"

    Shen Liuchen let go of her.

    Song Jinxi breathed a sigh of relief and tried to take a step forward with her injured foot. Suddenly, the severe pain swept through her nerves, causing her tears to spin.