16

Chapter 16 The Second Death 09

    Song Jinxi frowned and thought for a while, suddenly seemed to have thought of something.

    She smiled and said, " Well , it should be a nightmare."

She didn't see it but when Shen Liuchen heard her say this, his eyes changed.

    The young man's eyes flickered, holding his breath, and quietly waiting for her to speak.

    But he heard her continue to say in a cheerful tone: "I was bitten by a dog when I was a child."

    "It's the kind of  dog raised in the countryside. I used to go to live with my grandmother in the countryside every summer vacation, and I often like to go to the house next door." I played with my cousin. But my cousin has a dog at home, which is very fierce. I once went to see my cousin. My cousins were not at home. I ran in by myself and was bitten by the dog on my calf. At that time, I was young. When I was bitten, I was scared and stupefied. I didn't cry and stood motionless. It was my cousin who heard the dog barking and ran back and hid me behind the door. , Tell me that will catch the dog and give me dog meat."

    "But I don't eat dog meat, and the dog didn't seem to be so good afterwards."

    "But since then I have a psychological shadow, and I am afraid of seeing a dog. From time to time, I would have nightmares of being bitten by a dog." After she finished speaking, she saw Shen Liuchen looking at herself with a dark and unclear look, thinking that he was pitying her, so she waved her hand carelessly.

    "It's okay! It's been a long time, and I will detour when I see a dog."

    Shen Liuchen ignored her and turned downstairs.

    Song Jinxi seemed to be excited, followed behind him, and asked: "Do you know that when you were a child in the countryside, what is the other thing that children are most afraid of except for dogs?"

    "It's a goose." She asked and answered.

    "The goose is terrible. The beak is very hard. It is especially painful to peck people. It is very powerful. They often chase children while crying and running. However, although their legs are short, they run very fast, and the children have short legs. Short, they can't run them at all," she said vigorously,with hands actions: "If you are caught up by them, you can only be thrown to the ground and screamed."

    "It's too pitiful, it's too miserable!"

    "Sometimes a dog can't beat a goose."

    "Goose is really a nightmare in a childhood nightmare."

    Shen Liuchen glanced at her, and didn't stop her from exulting in the memory.

    When she walked to the teaching building, there were more people on the stairs, so she stopped talking and followed him quietly.

    At the top of the stairs on the floor where the class was located, Shen Liuchen said that he would go to the office to ask the teacher a question. Song Jinxi didn't doubt why he will go there, thinking that she could just go to the bathroom, nodded and left.

    In the office, Shen Liuchen found Shi Yahui, the head teacher.

    Only Shi Yahui and another teacher are in the office.

    Teachers usually take a nap in the teacher dormitory prepared by the school, and occasionally deal with things in the office when something happens. Shi Yahui happened to have something today.

    She was reading the announcement of the Campus  Cultural Festival at the end of the month.

    Seeing Shen Liuchen coming, she nodded to him and continued to read the information on the computer.