35

Chapter 35 The Temptation of Sexy Little Wife 01

    The doorbell rang only once and did not ring again. After waiting for so long, the person outside was worried that Shen Liuchen might not hear the doorbell, so the doorbell rang again.

    Both people on the bed looked at the door.

    Song Jinxi retracted her gaze, holding Shen Liuchen's arm to make a pitiful trick.

    "Shen Liuchen...My leg hurts."

    She looked at the man in front of her pitifully.

    "It seems that the wound has opened..." After speaking, she also cried.

    Shen Liuchen's complexion changed slightly, and he took Song Jinxi off his body forcibly, seeing that the gauze on her legs was stained with blood as expected.

    When he got up this morning, the gauze was still clean white.

    Recently, the weather has been hot. When Dr. Xu treated her, he did not use very thick cotton cloth, but only used a few layers of yarn to protect her.

    She slept all night last night, and there was no blood on the gauze, indicating that her wound was still well protected, but now because she used too much strength, the wound that should have healed opened again. .

    Shen Liuchen just wanted to break Song Jinxi's hand to let her let go. Actually, he didn't want to open the door but want to look at her wound.

    It's just that Song Jinxi obviously misunderstood, so she tried harder, which also caused the wound to open more seriously... Shen Liuchen pursed his lips slightly, and looked at her with a deep expression: "Since you know the wound may open, why do you use such force?"

    "Isn't it because I'm afraid you are leaving? What if I didn't hold you tight and let you run away?" Song Jinxi said righteously. "I came back here with great difficulty, wanting to be with you forever, and want to spend a lifetime with you, but you want to die with me... I am afraid."

    Shen Liuchen sighed softly.

    "I'll open the door, let the assistant tell them to stop, you are here to wait for me, eh?"

    Song Jinxi hesitated a little, and looked at his expression seriously.

    Shen Liuchen supported her, let her sit on the head of the bed, and placed her legs in place. Without holding back for a while, he leaned over and gently kissed the corner of her mouth.

    "I'll be back soon." He soothed softly.

    Unexpectedly, she was kissed by the male god, and kissed so tenderly, Song Jinxi's heart was crisp, from heart to fingertips.

    His voice is still so gentle, Song Jinxi has believed more than half of what he said.

    But still holding his big hands with both hands, hesitated and refused to let go.

    A trace of helplessness flashed through Shen Liuchen's eyes.

    Just now he saw that Song Jinxi seemed to want to let go, so he took a strong medicine, but the strong medicine seemed to be too strong, and it really scared her...

    He couldn't help but wonder if he was really too much.

    She worked so hard to hide the secret that she had hidden for so long. But this time, she said it herself, which shows that she really didn't want him to die, and she really wanted to be with him.