54

Chapter 54

    In the high-end residential complex with two households and two elevators, the corridors are very quiet, and only the occasional sound of the elevator arriving from the upper and lower floors can be heard.

    Shen Liuchen took a bite of Song Jinxi. Only at first he tried harder, and then slowly eased his movements. After all, he was still reluctant to bear it.

    But he cherishes her so much, how about her?

    He gently licked and sucked the place where she had been bitten, and lowered his voice to the extreme: "You know...you know what I'm afraid of."

    As early as when he let go, Song Jinxi stopped moving. The hand stopped on his chest, and her neck was even itchy from being licked and kissed by him.

    After hearing what Shen Liuchen said, her heart seemed to be stung by something, a little painful.

    She had known that she shouldn't have said that, but when he whispered to her in this kind of aggrieved tone, she still couldn't hold back a guilty conscience.

    "Yes... I'm sorry..." She whispered to admit her mistake.

    Shen Luchen was silent.

    Song Jinxi tentatively looped his neck, stood on her toes, and put her chin on his shoulders.

    "I was wrong, and I will never say that again." She said.

    Shen Luchen remained silent.

    There was a suffocating silence in the corridor.

    After a long time, Song Jinxi hesitated and said: "I'm just too scared, I'm afraid you will ask me..."

    Just because she was afraid that he would deal with Lin Xiaoxiao and an outsider, she warned him in his most feared way.

    Shen Liuchen stepped back a little, trying to push Song Jinxi away, but Song Jinxi vigorously wrapped his neck to prevent him from leaving.

    "You forgive me, forgive me!" Song Jinxi said repeatedly: "I really will never say that again, don't have a cold war with me..."

    The voice  sounda a little begging. The former Shen Liuchen couldn't bear her talking to him in this tone. Every time she talked to him in this tone, he could always promise her any request.

    But this time, Shen Liuchen pushed her away.

    Gently grabbed her shoulder with one hand and pushed her aside.

    He glanced at Song Jinxi, his eyes seemed a little cold, and he was afraid of seeing Song Jinxi for a while.

    Song Jinxi hurriedly rushed over and hugged his hand, feeling really anxious for a while. This Shen Liuchen is too unfamiliar, it seems that he has been disappointed to a certain extent, and he no longer has any hope for her...

    "Trust me once, Shen Liuchen." Song Jinxi also regretted it more and more.

    She suddenly remembered the stories she had read on some emotional forums, saying what feelings are the most unbearable to temptation, and between two people, they can't always say some unfeeling words because of quarrels and other reasons.

    If a couple talk about divorce every day, they will really get divorced sooner or later, no matter how they loved each other.

    And now...

    because Shen Liuchen's performance in these few days is so good that she has become a good husband of twenty-four filial piety, and there is no system of all kinds of bad tempers like irritability,  bloodthirsty, etc. She felt overwhelmed.