68

When A Quan sent a message, in the president's office, Shen Liuchen just pressed the enter key of the laptop.

    The laptop screen was originally black, with green words on a black background, and green binary codes written all over it. After Shen Liuchen pressed the Enter key, the screen page jumped to a black screen, and after that, he jumped to the loading interface.

    After a long loading, it finally jumped to the desktop.

    There is a small anthropomorphic flower on the desktop.

    The color of the small flower is pink, with five small petals and a round circle in the middle. Two green leaves, one on each side, look like drawings for kindergarten children.

    The circle in the middle is used as the face, and the background is light flesh pink. The little flower has two eyes and a small mouth. Only the nose is too small to be seen.     After the computer jumped to the desktop, the little flower that was originally "asleep", the green leaves on both sides and the eyelashes on the "little face" trembled at the same time. The eyes opened slowly, and while the nice eyes were still in a misty state, its small mouth moved first.     At the same time, the laptop's built-in speakers came out with inaudible electronic sounds.     "The main function program has been loaded..."   

"The anti-monitoring program has started..." 

   "The custom settings have been loaded..."  

  After three consecutive sentences, the little flower trembled again, and the misty big eyes became clear. , Reflecting a faint streamer.     It "looked around" for a while, and then looked at Shen Liuchen who was sitting outside the screen.     As if "seeing" Shen Liuchen, it gave Shen Liuchen a sweet smile. The     little mouth opened—     "Hello, Master." At this moment, the phone vibrated.     Shen Liuchen turned on the phone and saw Ah Quan's message.

  He frowned slightly and gave Little Flower the first order.

    "Scan the building."

    "Okay." Little Flower said, closing her eyes.

    At the same time, a bubble appeared on the head, and a series of binary codes floated by in the bubble.

    This AI flower has just been developed, and today is the second run. It will take a short time for it to scan the entire building.

    Shen Liuchen waited patiently.

    The little flower can only do simple code monitoring at present. After programming, it inserts a selection of binary codes that Shen Liuchen has obtained from Shen Liuyu in his dreams in the past few days. Up to now, it can be directly read. The source binary code data of an item or even a person directly converts a person or an item into binary code.

    But it also has many functions that are not perfect, and it can't be perfected in a short time.

    Just because there are still a few key codes, Shen Liuchen has not yet obtained them, and those key codes are likely to be hidden in the album that appeared out of thin air or in Song Jinxi's.

    What is frustrating is that little flower can scan the codes of existing people or objects in this world, but cannot scan the album. This also proves from another aspect that Shen Liuchen's guess about the album is very likely to be correct.

    These days, Shen Liuchen has handed over all the big and small matters in the group to the secretary team and the director in charge. He has focused on the development of this little flower AI.