24(2)

Chapter 24 The Third Death 00 (2)

    "As long as you don't go. "

    Song Jinxi's vision has begun to blur. This is the first time she feels the sensation of death slowly coming so slowly. It is also the first time that she has deeply realized the four words "It's good to be alive".

    Once when her parents first divorced She felt that she had been abandoned by the world, and indeed had thoughts of suicide.

    She wanted to avenge her parents’ ruthlessness by ending her life. But at that time she thought for a long time. Jumping from a building was terrible. She heard that cutting her wrists would hurt. Sleeping pills. She couldn’t buy it, thinking about it... Then she gave up...

The first two deaths, the first time she was bitten by a poisonous snake, in fact, her back hurts a bit, and the others didn’t feel much. When she died the second time,  She was smashed to death on the spot. The feeling at the time was that the back of her head hurt and she immediately lost consciousness.

It was not like this time, life passed bit by bit, and the feeling of the knife piercing  her heart was really painful.

    Even breathing hurts.

    She feels light. Coughing lightly, severe pain came from the heart. Enduring the pain, she opened her eyes vigorously, trying to see Shen Liuchen's current appearance, let him not worry, but she seemed a little bit helpless.

    She was dying. . "Don't be   black ...... ...... of ......" she cough cough, spit out a mouthful of blood, "Please ......"

    "As long as you do not go," said Shen Liuchen, "as long as you do not go. "

    Song Jinxi:.......

    dead.

    At the last second of death, Song Jinxi seemed to feel like she was being held in his arms hard.

    He was hysterical in her ear.

    "Song Jinxi, next time you show up in front of me, I must kill you with my own hands first. "