38(1)

Chapter 38 The Temptation of Sexy Little Wife 04 (1)

    Compared with her tough attitude, Shen Liuchen seemed calmer.

    "Just want to have a baby?" he asked calmly.

    Listening to his non-emotional voice, Song Jinxi's facial expression was a little hesitant.

    She felt that Shen Liuchen was angry, but she didn't know what caused him to be angry.

    "Then why are you so resistant to children?" She asked back: "He is the crystallization of our love and the proof of our love. Do you think I want to give birth to a child by myself? Is it not because his father will be you?"

    Shen Liuchen was silent.

    "Even if you are worried that he might compete with you after he is born, but when the child grows up, he will definitely find his other half. The only person who will always be by my side is you, and the person I love the most is only you. What do you think? Still jealous?"

    Shen Liuchen remained silent.

    "Really, you have to believe me. If it wasn't for liking you, why would I want to have a baby with you?" She tried to find reasons from various angles, hoping to convince him: "Do you think it not hurts to have a baby? For a woman, giving birth is like one of your foot will be one step in--" In the middle of this, she suddenly stopped talking.

    What she wants to say is that a woman giving birth is equivalent to stepping into a ghost gate with one foot. Over the ages, more women have died in the delivery room. Even in this case, she still wanted to give him two children, which was enough to prove her love for him.

    However, halfway through the conversation, she suddenly remembered that the word "death" was too heavy for Shen Liuchen to be mentioned.

    Shen Liuchen obviously refused to let go of this assumption lightly.

    "What did one foot step in?" He squinted his eyes and asked, "One foot stepped into the ghost gate?"

    Song Jinxi felt that she had lifted a rock and hit her foot.

    She thought for a while, and started to look for reasons: "That’s right, giving birth is indeed dangerous, but now that the medicine is so advanced, isn’t there a cesarean section? In case of really bad luck, we can also choose a cesarean section. Ah!"

    "What's more, I have confidence in my own body. I think I will be able to give birth to the baby smoothly and give you a healthy and good-looking baby." After she finished speaking, she suddenly thought of another possibility. , Staring at Shen Liuchen with beaming eyes: "I tell you, my grandmother's line seems to have many twins. The daughters of my two uncles both gave birth to twins. Maybe I can give you twins!" She finished, crawling from the head of the bed to the end of the bed with both hands and feet, sitting on the bed and looking up at Shen Liuchen.

    Reached out and grabbed his hand hanging by his side, and shook it gently.

    "Besides, we have so many ideas now. It's not always certain when the child will come. It depends on luck." She smiled at him, "Let's let it happen, can we?"

    Seeing her take the initiative, Shen Liuchen also softened his tone:

    "I'm not ready yet."

    He said, gently pulling the broken hair from her forehead to one side for her.

    "We just met again, and haven't really enjoyed my time with you...I have been waiting for you for thirteen years, Xixi, don't you feel bad for me?"