48

Chapter 48 The President's Hidden Marriage Little Wife 09 (1)

    Xiyu Shopping Plaza is not far away from their home, but there are several traffic lights on that road. It takes a lot of time for cars to stop and go on the road.

    Knowing that Song Jinxi was easily afraid of the cold during this period, Shen Liuchen did not turn on the air conditioner.

    Song Jinxi opened the window slightly, and the hot wind in the afternoon made her feel a little lazy.

    She woke up from the dizziness of the deep kiss just now, and immediately fell into contemplation.

    The traveler Lin Xiaoxiao and the original heroine Lin Xiaoxiao, the similarities and dissimilarities between these two people made her very puzzled.

    Fortunately, she will see her again tomorrow, then she will be able to ask some questions.

    She sighed in her heart.

    There are too many doubts, and she has a headache.

    The red light in front came on and the car came to a halt slowly.

    Song Jinxi was still looking at the exhaust port of the car in front of her in a daze, and the back of her head was suddenly rubbed.

    She returned to her senses and turned to look at Shen Liuchen.

    Shen Liuchen rubbed her head, "What are  you thinking?"

"Of course it's you." Without thinking about it, she blurted out this sentence.

    Song Jinxi has been used to bombarding Shen Liuchen with sugar-coated cannonballs every day, and Shen Liuchen is probably also used to her little nonsense. But she was obviously thinking about other issues just now. It seemed that after communicating with Lin Xiaoxiao, she suddenly began to absent-minded.

    Otherwise, she would not bump into another man's arms while walking on the road.

    Shen Liuchen always felt that what she was thinking about should also be what he needs to explore now.

    He didn't ask much.

    Song Jinxi rubbed the doll in her arms, then looked back at the doll that filled the entire back seat, then hesitatingly said: "There are so many dolls, we two may not be able to move them at once."

She wants to ask the bodyguard, A Quan to came down to help them take it.

    Today, when the two of them went out, Shen Liuchen gave the assistant's leave, and the bodyguard was not seen for the whole day. Song Jinxi only think that the bodyguard was on leave also.

    After all, the two of them didn't seem to have taken a vacation since she passed through.

    "Aquan is behind us, you just need to bring one, and let him move the rest." Shen Liuchen said.

    Song Jinxi was shocked and looked behind through the rear window, "Aquan is behind us?"

    Shen Liuchen said, "Yes."

    "Where is he sitting? I don't seem to see him today." Song Jinxi said. Then, she thought about it carefully.

    In her memory, she did not even see Ah Quan's back today.

    "It's just following us far behind, and you can't see him." Shen Liuchen said.

    Song Jinxi thought for a while: "Aquan is the only bodyguard with us every day. Will he not be able to rest for 365 days a year?"