69

In the richly decorated hall, soft Western European court music is played.

    The ladies' carriages arrived one after another, and the male colleagues who came on horseback stood very gentlemanly beside the carriage, carefully leading them down.

    Most of the employees of the game company are young people, full of vigor and energy, and especially like to play.

    This time, the company spent a lot of manpower and financial resources to set up the scene, prepare dresses, carriages and horses for them, and even put makeup on each of them.

    The girls' makeup is relatively elegant, and the boys also apply a little powder.

    They participated in this kind of role-playing game collectively for the first time. Everyone was very excited and hoped to be able to play the role they play now.

    Therefore, except for those who were particularly lonely and did not participate in picking up the ladies to get off the wagon, every other boy behaved very gentlemanly.

    The ladies also enjoyed the considerate service of the gentlemen. After getting off the carriage, carrying the matching small handbags, they entered the banquet hall accompanied by male colleagues.

    Among them, the pumpkin carriage in which Song Jinxi was sitting was particularly eye-catching.

    When she was still on the road, she could see the people on both sides of the carriage looking at her. When she got off the carriage, there were still young colleagues staring at her, all showing envy.

    At first, they only envied Song Jinxi's luck. They thought she could sit in the first class with the elites run by the president, and now she still have her own pumpkin carriage.

    May they ask which girl does not have Cinderella's dream in her heart?

    Regardless of whether they will give up these former fantasies when they grow up, but at least, they have been looking forward about it when they were young, hoping that they can get on the pumpkin carriage and meet their own prince.

    But now, only Song Jinxi can participate in the banquet in the pumpkin carriage. How lucky?

    Looking around, they found that Song Jinxi seemed to be more than lucky.

    She is also very beautiful.

    Refresh her impression in their hearts.

    She is like an elf princess who has strayed into the world.

    The light green long dress is covered with a layer of crocheted lace. The lace is also light green. The half-hollowed sleeves are very long. When the wind blows gently, the swing back is not large, but it looks very fairy. .

    Song Jinxi usually dresses up in the company very low-key, basically without makeup, every day besides sitting in the seat and writing code, it seems that there is no other sense of existence.

    Everyone in the same big office as her knows that there is a beautiful woman in their office, but the  beautiful woman is obsessed with work every day and basically doesn't communicate with others. They always couldn't see her during lunch. They heard that the colleagues in their group didn't know her very well.

    It is also for these reasons that everyone does not know Song Jinxi. Except when they are idle and bored, or when they are tired from work, they will subconsciously look at her to see the beauty and seductiveness, there is nothing else.