55

Chapter 55

    The huge president's office seemed very quiet when neither of them spoke.

    It was so quiet that they could clearly hear each other's breathing.

    Shen Liuchen didn't answer immediately.

    Song Jinxi stared at him closely: "You acquiesced if you don't speak?"

    Shen Liuchen's thin lips pressed slightly, as if still unable to answer.

    "More than this," Song Jinxi thought for a while, "this time when I first appeared, you pressed me on the wall and said I was Song Jinxi. In fact, you confirmed my identity, but I have not been willing to admit it. You didn't force me to admit it, but instead played the game of'stand-in' with me, did you?"

    Song Jinxi grabbed his collar and looked at his eyes seriously: "Isn't it?"

    "I think," Shen Liuchen put a big hand on the back of her hand and said, "We should discuss the topic of'Savior' first."

    Impossible. !

    After finally finding this topic that can change the subject, how could she easily give up?

    If she don't catch this point and make trouble with him, he will force her to ask her whereabouts!

    Shen Liuchen probably also understood her thoughts, and felt a little helpless for a while.

    He was not willing to bully her.

    Even if she refuses to answer positively, it can be seen from her reaction that there is a high possibility that his guess is true.

    "Seeing me trying to pretend to be'Su Xiuxiu' in front of you, do you find it particularly interesting?" Song Jinxi said: "Also deliberately used the excuse of'substitute' to ask me to do all kinds of things...  "

When "depriving" Song Jinxi of "human rights" under the pretext of being a substitute, Shen Liuchen thought that as long as he didn't say anything, Song Jinxi would never know in this life that he was taking the opportunity to bully her.

    Unexpectedly, she guessed it out of this situation today, and he was a little embarrassed for a while.

    After all, it was he who was wrong first, which he couldn't deny.

    "What, "I don't have any other rights except the right to live." You can say that. Do you think you are smart, compared to me, I am particularly stupid, so you deceive me at will?"

    Song Jinxi thought more and more. The more angry she became, she even thought that Shen Liuchen asked her that question just now, maybe he was deceiving her!

    He always likes to cheat her!

    Thinking back carefully, it seems that he has been cheating on her since the second year of high school.

    She had forgotten the specific problem, and remembered that he seemed to have asked her a specious question. She didn't care at all, so she told the truth.

    And what she said about not eating pork liver.

    "You clearly know that I can't eat pork liver, and I will retch if I eat it. You also forced me to eat pork liver and let auntie make a whole table of internal organs..." The  more she think about it, the more she feel that Shen Liuchen's evil deeds are too much.

    "...You are too much!" Song Jinxi dropped a fist on his chest.

    She always likes to wave her small fist in front of him. In fact, her strength is very small. Every time she hits him, it seems to be tickling him. It won't "hurt" him at all, but will tick him.