2

"Wait, so you're telling me I'm in a.... DIFFERENT DIMENSION?! Ha, you have to be kidding me!", exclaimed the pale boy. The wierdly dressed man had just asked him a ton of questions and Killua answered them, eager to get back to where he came from. In all honesty, he could believe it, that he was in a different dimension. He just didn't want to believe he was stranded in a place he knew nothing of and have no clue on how to get back.

He could believe it because the man in front of him, who introduced himself as Aizawa, seemed to be as confused as he is, and he's showing no signs of using nen. Not like everyone knew about nen, anyways. The pale boy was still cautious, though. It could all just be a trap, after all. 

"I assure you I'm not joking. There is no such thing as YorkNew, We are clearly in Musutafu, you don't know about quirks, heroes, or villians, and we know nothing about this thing you call 'nen'. None of the basic information about the world you give matches with ours, except for our language and maybe culture"

"If that's the case... what do I do?"

____________________

Aizawa explained the situation to Tsukauchi from the police department and to principal Nezu. They were the only people he thought needed to know about this. He told Nezu because perhaps he would know somethin about the dimension due to his quirk, but unfortunately he knew nothing. Nezu was, however, very intrigued by Killua. Aizawa groaned internally, knowing the principal must be up to something. He always is whenever he doesn't know about something.

Aizawa also told Tsukauchi because, well, he's from the police department. He should know about the young boy's origins and he could possibly do something to help the boy. 

"My, my... I don't know how to even start, eraserhead," Tsukauchi started, "I know you're definitely the last person to pull a huge prank like that so it's probably best for me to trust you... but a boy from another dimension? And he's 14? This is definitely not easy to process. Say, where is the boy now?"

"He's supposed to be in my house right now, I don't think we should make his presence public, hell knows what villians will do," the pro-hero stated. "Is this boy you speak of.. possibly a threat?" asked the police officer in deep thought. 

"I'm not sure, he didn't seem shaken when I told him about quirks so I wouldn't regard him as weak, just to be safe."

___________________________

Aizawa came back to his house to see a particular pale, snow-white haired boy on his couch, looking bored as ever. He noticed, however, the saddened look in his eyes. His eyes looked different than the last time he saw him. They shone with confidence and sarcasm, but now they looked rather dull, and empty. Then, as if it was never in that state, those royal blue eyes came back to normal, and the pale boy turned to face the pro-hero.

"Oh, welcome back, I guess."

Brushing off the look the pro has just seen on Killua's face, thinking it was his mind playing tricks on him. He was, after all, tired, as he always is. "Yea, I told a few people about you. We'll see what we'll do about you later," he replied. Killua raised an eyebrow. "Who exactly are these people you've told about me?"

"The principal of UA and a police officer, he'll keep the secret. He's trusted." replied the sleep deprived adult. "UA? was that the 'top school for heroes' you teach in?", "Yeah. That's the one. For now you'll be staying here, and you can't tell anyone about your origins, am I clear?"

KIllua didn't like being under control, it reminded him of his family. The feeling of his every move being watched, judged, and controlled. It made him feel like a puppet. A killing machine puppet, at that. He was sick of it. Sick of it all. That's exactly why he left, escaped, ran away. He felt like a caged bird there. He gained some freedom from running away, but he knew his psycho brother Illumi sometimes watched him from a distance, like when he used to go on missions when he was younger. But that wasn't the case here. He was alone in this dimension he knew ever so little about. He doesn't know when he would meet Alluka and Gon again, he doesn't even know if they're safe. On the other hand, he was lucky he left his little sister to his trusted friend, imagine if he got stranded here and Alluka was alone..

Snapping out of his thoughts, he hummed in response to the older male. Aizawa went on to do the stuff he had to do when suddenly Killua asked, "So in this world there are superpowers called quirks, there are heroes who use their quirks for 'the good of the world' and there are villians who are just a bunch of asshats wanting to ruin the world, take over, or just want money or other reasons to utterly destroy everything. Am I missing anything else?". The sleep deprived man sighed, "Yes, and apparently there has been no records of people coming from different dimensions."

"Alright then," Killua said, getting off the couch and heading to the door. Aizawa, however, was alarmed by this. This kid probably doesn't have a rough image about the danger of quirks, as he doesn't have any himself. As far as he knows, this kid doesn't have any mechanism to fight back or defend himself if he got caught up with a villian attack (which happened regularly), except for this mysterious thing called "nen". The snow-haired boy never revealed much about "nen" so Aizawa knew nothing about what it was. Was it like a quirk? Or some weapon or something? All Killua had mentioned about nen was his question, "Do you know how to use nen?" and when the teacher shook his head and asked questions about this mysterious thing called "nen", the pale boy refused to tell anything and changed the subject by saying, "It's nothing important, by the way do you guys have chocolate robots in here?"

Aizawa thought he might be looking too deep into this, so he brushed it off, as he thought the lad was probably asking if they knew about some basic stuff about his dimension.

"No. You aren't going out, kid. Quirks are more dangerous than you think. They can take lives and if you're caught in a villian attack, you won't have any fighting or defense mechanism for all I know." Aizawa told him, assuming he'd just not go outside because of that. He was wrong.

"I know, but I'm not a kid. Don''t take me for a weakling, Aizawa."

__________________________

A/N

Yay part 2 is out ^^ This story is kinda fun to write ngl, and as I said I'll be trying to upload as frequently as possible soo yeah 

Also I'm kinda socked with myself this chapter was 1100+ words (not including the author's note) hehe

Sorry if the story's a bit slow-built, I hope its not lmao but yeah idk if this one is or what but hey it's whatever

- van.