13

After classes passed, Killua was still sitting on his chair when some people came up to him. One of them was a dude with spiky red hair pointing upwards, a grin on his face revealing spiky teeth. Another one was the girl from earlier with pink skin and hair, and there was a blonde guy with black streaks in his hair, representing a lightning stroke. The last one was a guy with black hair and wierd elbows. 

"Hey! Killua, right?" the blonde spoke up, "Yeah, that's me," the pale boy replied, giving his attention to the four. "Hey hey! I'm Mina!" chirped the pink skinned girl. "Yo, I'm Sero. Hanta Sero," the guy with wierd elbows said. "I'm Kirishima! By the way, are you seriously only 14 and you're in UA's hero course? That's so manly, dude!" The spiky redhead said, bumping his fists together. "And I'm Kaminari!" said the blonde with a smug face. "Uh, nice to meet you guys. I guess," replied the white haired male, shrugging. 

"Hey Killua, you were amazing yesterday in your weaponry training!" Izuku chirped from a few tables, walking towards the group. "Quick question, though. How is it that you're an expert in using them? It doesn't have anything to do with your quirk, given you're uh.... quirkless," he continued cautiously, not wanting to hurt his new classmate's feelings. Great, now Killua had to make up another excuse. Thanks t his quick critical thinking, he made up a decent one on the spot. "Well, I was just trying them out supervised. They said I got talent, so they tested me." he kept his voice cool, making it very, very believable. 

"Hey Killua," a cool voice spoke up. Everyone at his table looked surprised, and Killua turned around to see the half-and-half boy walk up to him from behind the class. "What's up?" "The day you first met Aizawa. Me and Bakugou were there. What was that thing?" he asked, visibly curious. Now this is where Nezu's overkill excuse comes in handy.

"Yeah, they ran some tests on me. Got hit by a memory quirk, can't remember some stuff, but I can remember others," the pale boy replied. "Then got teleported in front of UA by a quirk. Pretty wierd, huh?" he said. Everyone was looking at Killua sympathetically now. "I'm sorry, must've been tough, man." said Kirishima. 

"It's not bad, actually. It's not like I completely forgot everything, and it doesn't bother me," Killua shrugged. "But who would even do that? Can you remember?" asked Midoriya. The green boy looked deep in thought, so Killua decided to humor the guy. "Nope, guess the bastard didn't want evidence or something. Now sure why they decided to teleport me in front of UA, but to be honest I don't really care. But one thing's clear. I'm not from around Musutafu," Killua falsely explained. Everyone seemed to buy it, though. So he wasn't complaining. "It's break now, isn't it? I'll get going," Killua said as he left the teens at his table to think about his explanation. 

_________________________________

'Lunch Rush', as they call it, was definitely super crowded. So, Killua took all desserts for his lunch and decided to get out of the cafeteria. No way in hell was he going to eat in that crowded ant colony. 

As he was wandering off to some deserted area, Someone almost bumped into him, so Killua dodged away. "Hey watch it!" he said. He turned his head to see a relatively tall guy with purple hair sticking out in every direction and large eyebags under his eyes. He looked like a mess. Honestly? He's a total mood. "Sorry," the guy said in a relaxed manner, walking away. Then he stopped and turned back to look at Killua. "Hey I've never seen someone like you in the GenEd area. Who are you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "The name's Killua. Just transferred here today. Also, there's a GenEd course? Wasn't this a hero school or something like that?" 

Well, that seemed to hit a nerve. The tired looking boy's face darkened. "Well, not everyone has a suitable quirk for being a hero," he snarled bitterly. Killua raised a brow. "What do you mean not suitable?"

__________________________________

A/N

Hii! Haven't uploaded in like- 5 days bc I got tons of homeworks :")

Also finally Shinso appears I've been trying to find a way to put him in lmao :P

Soo yeah hope ya enjoyed or sumth

- van.