6

After the pale haired boy got tired of his own bullshit, they all finally got peace and Nezu started taking again. The mouse-looking principal was surely intrigued by Killua's behavior just a few minutes ago. It wasn't obvious, but he knew there was rage in his voice. His mammalian ear could detect it, somehow. 

"Now since everything has cooled down, let's continue with our discussion," the white mammal started, "I think you know telling you about the need for permit wasn't the reason I had Aizawa to bring you here."

"That much is obvious," scoffed the pale haired teen, "So you gonna tell me now or what?". Killua has calmed down, more like he forced himself to. He didn't know the quirkless people. He didn't come from this world. He couldn't just start rampaging because of what he knows. Even if it is messed up here. The world is cruel, Killua would know. He was in a spur of the moment before. It reminded him of Alluka, for some reason. She's not here, and she was powerful. She was secluded from the world, but she wasn't defenseless. Why it reminded the pale boy about his sister, he didn't know. But it did, and he snapped. Wasn't a very wise move, he knew that. But what's been done has been done. He'd calm the hell down and get over it.

Nezu smiled at that, and started, "We don't know much about you, Killua. We don't know if you are a threat, and looking down on you solely because you don't have a quirk is not a very smart move." Killua nodded his head at that. Guess they aren't as bad, maybe. He didn't know quite yet. "We are keeping your origins a secret to the world, but in return, since we do not know your capability, do we have your permission to do a test to find out your capabilities?"

"Woah, woah, woah. Hold it right there. You're talking like it's my benefit to keep this whole thing a secret. What's in it for me?" Killua asked, his brows furrowed. "We will be able to protect you from villians that way, they are more dangerous than you probably think, Killua," The white mammalian replied. Killua contemplated about this. He couldn't reveal all his cards, that was for sure. He couldn't risk them knowing about nen this early on, barring when he told Aizawa about it. He made sure it didn't sound important, but one could never be too sure.

The pale haired boy decided to just go with it. If he was going to find a way back home, this might as well be his chance. He wasn't sure if it was his only chance, but it was a chance nonetheless, and he's gonna take it.

"Sure," agreed the boy. "Great! Aizawa, could you lead young Killua to ground beta? I'll call some first years to spar with Killua and get him some weapons. I'll tell them that we are testing his weaponry skills so they won't know anything of Killua's origins."

As told, Aizawa led Killua to A training ground that looked much like an urban area, but with nobody there. Judging by the name, Killua assumed it was used for training in a real-life setting. It was efficient, but just how much money was wasted on this? Wait, nevermind. Someone probably made it with a quirk. Just maybe. 

__________________________

Midoriya Izuku, Bakugou Katsuki, and Todoroki Shoto were the three first years Nezu chose to spar against their newcomer. The three of them were told that there was a person whom they wanted to test his knowledge of weaponry and to do that, they had to spar with him. The three of them were confused, as nobody was allowed to have weapons without a license. Midoriya thought it might've been his quirk that allows him to create weapons. The freckled boy was excited to meet him, already thinking about all the questions he will ask the boy. What was his quirk? Why does he need this test? Was he their age? Older, maybe? Or is he perhaps a cop in training and actually much older than Nezu implied? Wait, no. If that was the case, Nezu wouldn't have asked them to spar with literal first year students. Sure, they were in the hero course, but they could've asked the big three or something.

Bakugou didn't even care. All that was in his mind was "I'm gonna beat the hell out of that little shit," and stuff like that. Typical Bakugou, we been knew. Todoroki's head, much like Midoriya's, was also filled with similar questions, though he wasn't exactly excited  for an answer, but the curiosity is there nonetheless. 

What surprised them, is when they arrived at training ground beta. There they saw a kid, visibly younger than them, though not by that much of a difference. Was he 15? Or maybe they're the same age and he's just short? He has puffy white hair, pale skin, and piercing royal blue eyes. What shocked them most, however, is that he was glaring at Mr. Aizawa. The one and only most intimidating teacher (in their opinion, at least). Wait- was he screaming, too? Bakugou may be hostile, but he tries to keep his cool when 

"I TOLD YOU I'M NOT A KID AIZAWA FOR GOD'S SAKE! I can go out! I'm not as weak as you think!," the pale boy hissed at the UA teacher. "Killua, you're 14. Quirkless, and 14. It's just safer that someone goes with you later, for safety precautions," The raven haired teacher replied. The trio didn't know the context of what's happening, but they clearly heard what Aizawa said.

14.... and quirkless.

______________________________

A/N

It's been so long since i uploaded hajjidefgf

anywaysss hope yall enjoyed, or sumth 

- van.