8

All the people present just stared at Killua and the out of commision Bakugou in shock. Well, except for Killua, who still had the poker face on, leaning against a building on ground beta. He was covered in ashes, and Midoriya was already coughing here and there from all the smoke. But Killua just stood in there, unaffected. 

Bakugou was ushered to recovery girl, and Killua felt kinda bad doing that. But hey, he didn't kill him so that's great.. right? Honestly, Killua did think this Bakugou kid was quite strong. He didn't faint from his infamous hand chop, he could sense where Killua was, (although he was not using hatsu, sensing Killua before he attacks is really fast and impressive) and even forced Killua to dodge when he was about to attack. 

Aizawa seemed calm, but really his mind was racing. This quirkless boy just defeated the top fist year of the hero course. That was not something to be taken lightly of. Killua, on the other hand, didn't know that the three brought to spar with him were the top of their batch. How was he supposed to know? Well, maybe if he calculated more, yeah. But he was too busy snapping at aizawa for that. He just kinda assumed Nezu picked random students. 

The next one Killua had to spar with was Todoroki. Killua reloaded his gun and prepared his daggers, getting ready to spar. Again, Killua obviously didn't know that Shoto was literally the son of the #2 hero in Japan, given he didn't even come from this world to begin with. So, as like he did with Bakugou, he decided he would try and win at the very least, without revealing too many cards. He'd defeat him with half his strength, a gun and daggers, no nen. If Todoroki was to beat him, he wouldn't mind. All he was trying to do was to make them not underestimate him, but not count him as a threat. Killua didn't really have a resolve to defeat the guy.

Once Nezu gave them the go, Todoroki shot ice out of his right hand, and Killua jumped out of the way. An ice quirk, huh? Killua landed on top of a building. (A/N: They're in ground beta, if you forgot) Another wave of ice came rushing his way, so Killua just put his hand up, pushing the ice. The ice shattered, and Todoroki had a shocked look on his face. The pale haired boy didn't use ko to block it, he just kinda pushed. It probably shattered to the courtesy of his extensive training back at the assassin's mansion and the testing gates.

The pale boy took the oppurtunity of the half-an-half boy's shocked state to shoot a rubber bullet at his right arm, snapping Todoroki out of his trance. The multicolor haired boy gripped his arm, wincing. He didn't waste any time to shoot another ice block the pale haired kid's way, who dodged it quickly, dropping down the building roof they were on. 

Todoroki's heart dropped. He knew the kid was quirkless and he just fell off a building. Not a very pleasing sight. It wasn't even a short building. When he leaned forward to find the pale boy, however, he saw nothing. 

In a flash, there was an immense pressure on his nape, his vision got blurry and black spots invaded his vision. His knees gave out and he dropped unconscious with a loud thud. 

__________________________________

A/N

yay new update :'D

I should really start to have a consistent upload schedule but,, yeahh.

- van.