Chapter 13

Katrina took the cock head into her mouth and used her tongue to wet it. She licked and kissed up and down the shaft. It was definitely like worship how she tenderly explored it.

"Take it down your throat, kitten," he implored.

She looked up at him, and saw need and appreciation. Katrina quickly complied by taking his big cock as far down her throat as she could. His hands came to her hair and started to pull her curls down so it tumbled to her shoulders - pins hitting the rug beside her knees. Then he grabbed her hair and moved her head closer to him - taking him deeper into her throat. "Fuck yes, Katrina. Just like that. Suck that dick."

She kept going faster, deeper until he pulled her closer and wave after wave of cum poured into her mouth and throat.

"Mmmm yes. Good girls swallow cum, kitten," he said observing her swallow followed by her licking her lips and then use her fingers to wipe any escaping cum and deposit it in her mouth.

She was sure she looked like a wanton. But something came over her that was primal and passionate. If this is what he needed, then she could definitely do her part.

"Lay on the bed, Katrina. Spread your legs and wait for me." She did as he said. She hopped up on the bed and laid back against the pillows with her legs open wide. She still felt nervous, but the excitement overwhelmed her nerves.

Gabriel made his way around the room extinguishing the light until the only light in the room came from the fireplace. Then he prowled up the center of the bed like a cat. He hovered above her prone form taking in her rapid breathing and flush skin.

"Now it is your turn to feel pleasure, kitten. I'm going to do the same thing to you as you did to me," he said with a wicked gleam in his eyes. "Use my mouth to make you cum. To get you ready to take my cock in your pussy."

After his shocking words, his mouth lowered to her core while keeping eye contact with her. Then he went to work, licking from her wet hole to her swollen pearl. He flicked his tongue over her until she was moaning and grabbing the bedding. He inserted one of his long fingers into her pussy and began to fuck her with it while continuing his assault on her clit. It didn't take much for her to cum. She was so sensitive and aroused that it took no time until she called out his name in release.

"So sensitive, pet. Your tight pussy doesn't want to let go of my finger," he mused. "But I need to feel that on my cock now."

"Mmmm, yes please, sir. Please." She wasn't herself. It was like she was replaced by a woman with one singular purpose - pleasure.

"I'm not sure what you know, sweetheart, but you may feel some pain at first," he nearly cooed. "I will make sure that pain will turn to pleasure quickly. And after tonight there will only be pleasure. Well...perhaps a little pain, but the good kind." The good kind?

He moved up her body so that he was looking at her face as he supported himself on one arm. His fingers wrapped around his cock giving it a few strokes, and her eyes flew to the erotic site in front of her.

"Fuck! If you keep looking at me like that, I'm not going to be able to take it easy, love," he ground out through his lust. "Are you going to be a good girl and take my cock? Let me fuck a baby in to you, kitten? Release my cum so deep you feel it leaking out for days. God!"

He didn't wait for her response as he place the head at her wet hole and covered it in her cum. Then slowly he pushed forward. They were both moaning at the tight feel.

Once his cock had little room to move, Gabriel finally pushed forward through her last vestiges of innocence.

"Gabriel!" She shouted as the pain shot through her. She grabbed his back and came up a bit from the bed.

"Shhhh, kitten," he consoled her. "It will be ok. Just get used to the size and then I will start to move."

After about a minute, he began to slowly pump his hips up and down. At first it was a bit sore, but as he continued his cock rubbed just right against her insides and his pelvis dragged against her clit. It sent her higher. Grabbing at him, clawing. She need to be closer. She wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer. More. More of him. She needed it all. He grunted and spoke his approval to her.

"Fuuuck! You want to be a slut for your master, hm, kitten? You want his cock fucking you so deep and hard, huh? You love it!"

His words made her cum. She felt desire coursing through her so that she continued to rub herself against him. Her sensitive clit made her cum a third time for the evening as he hummed his approval.

He quickened his pace. Grunting and telling her how good she felt. How much he needed her to take his cum. Until he finally released into her core.

"That's it. Take it, love. Take my cum," his dirty demands made her arch back and cum again around him.

After their release, they both collapsed to the bed. Boneless and ready for sleep. He was still on top of her, but she barely felt his huge frame and bulk. She felt safe and satisfied.

Finally they arranged themselves under the blankets. The duke on his side with his head propped on his hand while the other hand gently smoothed over her lower stomach making patterns. She was on her back with her hair splayed and her body flushed pink. She could only imagine she looked like a whore, but that was almost appealing to her.

"Tell me about your first wife, your grace." She knew her words would be like a cold bucket of water. But she couldn't wait another minute.