Chapter 21

New feelings of love, baby emotions, and a potential London trip conflict, constantly whirled around in Katrina's head. She decided that the easiest to handle first would be the discussion with Gabriel about going to London while pregnant.

A few weeks after her mother left she broached the subject with Gabriel at dinner. She ran down the list of reasons that her mother gave her and also added that she needed to check in with her friend, Sybil, with the sick aunt.

Katrina felt like a lawyer laying out her arguments to the court. She tried to remove any concerns before they arose. She also thought of questions he would ask, and addressed those before he could pose them.

Since she wasn't completely wed to the idea, she decided to see how he would react and not push too hard.

"I don't like it. And you know I don't like it," he said matter of factly. "But...I am willing to compromise."

"Really?!" She was completely surprised by his response.

"Yes, really," he rolled his eyes. "No more than four days. We stay in our townhouse. We do not visit Reggie or your mother. They may stop by for tea, but nothing more. No parties or balls. And if I chose, I may go where you go. Does that sound reasonable?"

"Oh yes, perfectly reasonable," she was still a little taken aback, but it sounded like a perfect trip. She got up and kissed Gabriel on the cheek. "Thank you, husband."

"Oh, and you must go sooner rather than later. Time is of the essence."

"Of course," she said thinking of how time was not on her side right now.

After some letters to London, they packed up their small family and began the journey in their travel coach.

After a short time, Gabriel pulled Katrina on to his lap. He placed his hand on her rounded belly, rubbing it.

"Now, everyone will see you are mine, kitten," he said while kissing along her neck. "Are you mine, hm?"

"Ye-yes, sir," she breathlessly stated. "I am yours."

"My little slut got a baby fucked into her, didn't she?" He growled while pulling up her skirts and fingering her pussy. "Show your duke how much you love cock inside your wet cunt. This nasty, needy, grasping cunt."

His words were so dirty, like he was speaking to a whore not a duchess. But they made her so aroused.

Katrina lifted her skirts and began to turn to face him, but he turned her to face away from him. She heard him removing his cock from his pantaloons and then pull her towards him. He pulled her down on his cock, hard and fast.

The carriage kept bumping over the road forcing her to lean forward to grasp the opposite seat as to not fall over. Gabriel grabbed her hips and began fucking in to her from behind.

He slapped her arse a few times, and told her to ride his cock. She complied as always. The duke reached his hand down to her pussy and rubbed her swollen clit. After a few more minutes of rough fucking, they both came.

After straightening themselves, Katrina sat back beside him but with her legs bent over his lap so she could cuddle close with his arms around her. She rested her head on his shoulder and as she fell asleep drowsily said, "I love you."

Katrina awoke to the sounds and smells of London. She couldn't believe she slept so long cradled in the duke's arms.

When they arrived to the townhouse, she remembered some of the main layout but Gabriel gave her a tour of the remainder of the house. It was lovely, and quite a bit smaller than their country home.

They dined alone that evening and made plans for the week. Tomorrow Katrina planned to see her mother for tea, and later visit her friend Sybil.

Her mother was in her usual form for tea - giving her instructions and advice. When Katrina told Lady Hughes that she planned to visit Sybil, he mother got a sad look on her face, "Poor Sybil. Her great aunt passed a few days ago. I hear the girl is beside herself. Rumor has it she is to inherit everything from her aunt, but there are some restrictions on the inheritance. It is quite scandalous!"

"What type of restrictions, mother?" Since there were already so many restrictions of females inheriting, she couldn't imagine placing any more on a young lady.

"Oh, I am not completely sure, but I hear it may have something to do with marriage," she said with wide eyes knowing that Sybil had a hard time finding suitors.

"I'm sure whatever it is, Sybil will be fine. Her aunt loved her a great deal," she said but wasn't sure she believed even her own words.

Later that day, Sybil greeted Katrina at her aunt's home. She was clearly in mourning, and had recently been crying. They engaged in some polite conversation, catching up on recent events.

"I must marry, Katrina. I must marry a nobleman," she said suddenly between sobs. "Please help me."

They spoke for a while longer, and Katrina left feeling hopeful for her friend. But worried all the same. She wished Gabriel had insisted to come today. He would have had the perfect plan to help her friend.

The next day an invitation came for a dinner party at the Hughes' home that evening. Reggie wanted a small soirée before his sister gave birth. The duke was adamant about not going, "We made a deal, Kat!"

"I know, I know...but he has already planned it...and it is for us...," she didn't want to disappoint either her brother or husband. She placed a pout on her lips to hopefully help persuade him.

"Fine! But rest assured I'm not pleased!" And with that he stormed out of the room.

Oh great, she thought.

That evening Katrina realized her gown was barely fitting. She felt she looked like a whale. When Gabriel complimented her she began to cry. Damn hormones!

"What is the matter, dear?"

"I'm huge!" She cried out.

"You are lovely, now stop this silly behavior! I love to see your belly and breasts like this," he said while looking her over with lust in his eyes.

She dried her tears and straightened her back. She could do this. She could.