Chapter 18

The doctor was called the next day to confirm the pregnancy. Katrina felt he knew just as much as she did, but went along with the exam. He said it was still early on so they should wait to announce the pregnancy to anyone.

Gabriel was not keen on that plan, but held his tongue - at least for a few hours. At dinner he insisted they immediately write their family members.

When they came to bed that night, the duke said he wanted to play doctor, too. But only after the punishment for allowing a man to touch her. That rogue! He clearly made rules he knew would be broken.

He decided to go easy on her punishment since she was pregnant. Gabriel instructed her to undress and kneel in the corner with her hands behind her head for ten minutes. If she moved, he would add on time.

She felt humiliated but aroused as she could feel his dark eyes on her. But she resolved not to move a muscle, and survived the punishment in ten minutes.

"Lay on the bed, kitten, and spread your legs like you did for the doctor," he ordered after the punishment. Was he really going to "play doctor?" Of course he would.

Katrina went to the bed and followed his instructions while he went off to his dressing room. He came back with a leather bag that resembled the bag the doctor brought earlier. Later she came to find out it was empty, just a prop for the role-play.

"Greetings, I hear you called for a doctor," he said roleplaying the man that was there earlier. "Are you the duchess?"

"Yes, doctor," she played along.

"The duke is a very lucky man, your grace," he said looking her splayed body up and down. "They say you suspect you are pregnant. Is it the dukes?"

"Oh yes, doctor. I've been with no one else in that way. I belong to the duke," she knew what he liked to hear. She batted her eyes and acted innocent.

"Mmm, good girl," he said a little out of character. "So let's see if you are indeed pregnant, shall we?"

He began asking some questions that a physician may ask about her health. All the time during the questioning he watched over her, moving around her like a bird of prey.

"First, I'm going to feel your tummy where they baby would grow. Your uterus," he explained while he moved his cool hands to her lower abdomen. The cold touch at first startled her, but they began to warm up as he massaged around her belly. He would murmur how things felt, letting her know everything seemed in working order.

"Now, let's check to see if your breasts have started to produce milk and swell," he said with a gleam in his dark eyes. She was glad the real doctor didn't do this exam as her breasts still were a little discolored from their prior play. "They appear a little bruised. Is that from your pregnancy?"

"Not exactly, doctor," she said innocently. "My dear husband likes to...enjoy... my breasts."

"He certainly does, your grace. Certainly does," he mused as he cupped both in his large muscular hands and squeezed them. He felt all over them as though for science. Then he plucked at the nipples. "Very responsive. That will be good for the babe to suckle."

She knew Gabriel had a primal need to drink from her. He always spoke of the beauty of pregnant and nursing mothers. So she decided to play in to that, "Yes, and my husband."

Was that a growl? His eyes were piercing in to hers like he was holding back so much. Like a caged animal.

"Indeed, your grace. We should perhaps move our examinations down to your pussy...I mean vagina," he pretended to accidentally use lewd words, but she knew those words aroused him.

Gabriel went down between her outstretched legs. He got close to look intensely at her wet pussy.

"Seems healthy on the outside," he murmured, "but I must check inside."

He circled around her hole, rubbing over her clit several times. Then he slowly pushed his index finger inside, "So tight."

He moved it in and out slow at first and then rapidly, making her excited and wet, " Very good...let's try something bigger to test your elasticity - to ensure you can fit a baby when the time comes."

He pulled out his hard cock, and she heard herself groan. He began to stroke it until it almost looked painful, "Shall we use this?"

"Yes, p-please," she begged. "Please, doc-doctor."

"Hopefully you wouldn't let your real doctor use one of these...." He rammed in to her to emphasize what he meant by "these." He pumped into her over and over, then told her to get on all fours.

She flipped over and he fucked her from behind like the animal he was. He placed a finger on her asshole and applied some pressure, but didn't enter her. It felt so good. He had never really touched her down there before.

He reached around and began to stroke her clit as he pushed into her hard. She came after his other hand pinched her nipple. Her spasms caused him to finish inside her. They both collapsed on the bed.

"You are a very naughty girl, wife," the duke mumbled into the bedding with a chuckle. "You know exactly what to say to get me primed. No longer that wallflower, but a rose blooming in the broad daylight in the center of the garden."

She chuckled at his analogy. Katrina had definitely changed over the last month or so. The meek girl had turned into a brazen woman. One may think being possessed by someone such as the duke that she wouldn't come into herself - discover herself. But it wasn't the case - just the opposite.

When she first came to the estate she was concerned it would be her prison, but it had turned into the place where she became free. Free from the prying eyes of society and family. Free to manage a home, ride her horse and love a man. It had been the first time she had ever felt freedom. And she loved it, even if others may find it to be just a gilded cage.