(17) You don't like sand getting stuck between your ass cheeks?

Artemisia's POV

I wake up to the sun streaming through our window and automatically shut my eyes. Too fucking bright. My legs feel sore, and I notice I'm still naked.

I watch Kai's chest rise up and down with his breathing and bite back a smile. I love him. If I get to spend my lifetime with him, goddess, I'm set for life.

I can hear you.

I yelp in surprise and sit up. Kai slowly opens his eyes and grins at me.

"You're so fucking loud," I whisper, trying to calm my heart.

"I wasn't the one who made so much noise last night." He says, moving to rest his head on my lap.

"Shut up," I murmur, lightly flicking his forehead.

Am I really loud? I don't think I can control the volume of a mind link.

"Not really. It's probably cause that's the first time I've ever experienced it." I say out loud.

"You couldn't mind link to your old pack?" He asks curiously.

"Since I'm only half werewolf, the messages were unclear. I'd only get bits and pieces." I say.

"Well, since you're marked now, I'm sure your mind link works fine. At least when communicating with others in our pack." He says.

AHHHHHH!

Kai flinches, and I stifle a laugh. "Do you know how to block a mind link?" I ask.

"Just picture a soundproof room. It usually works for me." He says.

"Okay, say something," I say, picturing a soundproof room. I don't hear anything from him and raise an eyebrow.

"I'm guessing it worked?" He asks.

I nod and ask, "What'd you say?"

"I love you." He answers.

I lean down to kiss his forehead and then look around. If I imagine a picture or a video, will you be able to see it?

"I've done that for maps and security footage in our pack. Try imagining a picture of us." He says.

I picture a selfie of us from our second date, but imagine Kai with a larger forehead. I see him frown, and he says, "I don't look like that."

I laugh and say, "I'm kidding. Wait, does that mean I can send you nudes?"

"I mean shit... Please do." He says, automatically showing me a bunch of images of his dick.

"Kai!" I say, nudging his head away.

He laughs and sits up. "I have a feeling you're going to abuse this power." He says, eyeing me suspiciously.

"How far can we mind link?" I ask.

"I think the limit is five miles. I don't know why it's like that, but I know it's not helpful for long-distance relationships." He says.

"Mwahaha. During your meetings, I might "accidentally" imagine inappropriate things." I say.

He wraps his hand around my throat, and I lazily smile. "You're going to be the death of me." He says, shaking his head.

I receive a long kiss from him and wrap my arms around his neck. "Well, you know I'll always have your back," I murmur against his lips.

I feel his dick become stiff and lightly stroke it with my fingers. His breath hitches, and I smirk at his reaction.