"And so it begins"

When we were young we were scared of the dark, of the shadows and monsters that hid in it. But when we grew up we realize just how comforting the dark can be.
Whisper learned this much younger then most would, you see she is a fairy. A magical being from a magical world hidden from our sight. She found a home in the shadows and secrets that come with it. At least until she meet a certain Head Mistress.

In the corner of a courtyard full of various college kids,seniors and freshmen alike hid a girl with light silver hair, bright blue eyes, and a leather jacket. In her hands she held an old worn book filled with pages of writings,poems, and anything that came to her mind. Now at first glance you'd think she was a second year returning for their education, but in fact she was not. The short girl was a first year waiting for her guide desperately wanting to hide in the comfort the shadows brought her,hidden, unnoticed. Little did she know she drew the attention of a tall,blonde, Bright blue eyed boy standing across the field, talking to a friend.
Sky stood at the lamppost waiting for his friend Riven to go check out their new dorm when he saw her. There in corner of the court yard, hidden by the shadow, was a girl with silver hair and she looked to be drawing in a old book. He couldn't help himself but wonder who she was, let alone stop the thought that she was indeed beautiful. Sure he had just gotten out of a relationship and was heart broken, but somethings about that girl allures him. He bid bye to his friend and set out determined to talk to the mysterious girl, however the closer he got the more people walked in front of him. And one moment the girl was there,the next she was gone. As if the shadows had swallowed her. Sky stood there for a second wondering where she went until his eyes yet again caught a desperately lost red head, and decided to be a gentleman and help her out.
"Wow,you are soo lost."

Whisper was standing at the entrance to fairy hall. She was able to find it thanks to the loud class men and was now waiting for her supposed guide when a strikingly beautiful blonde girl carrying a what had to be designer bag. The blonde looked at the girl and gave a smile "hello there love,The name is Stella and I assume you must be one of the girls I'm supposed to show around". Whisper was slightly spooked and the tone of her words almost as if they had a false meaning. But none the less answered with a meek yes. " wonderful, now we just have to wait for the other and..." Stella didn't finish her sentence as her eyes caught sight of her now ex boyfriend talking to a new redhead. Whisper couldn't help but notice the glare the took the light fairy's faced and glanced toward the direction she was looking only to see a average height girl with red hair making her way towards them.
     "Bloom?"Stella asked? " yeah, you must be Stella...hi.. I was waiting I just got impatient". To say the exchange between the two was a tense one would be an understatement and whisper couldn't feel less uncomfortable. " how very American of you" Stella said " well now that we are all here shall we?".
The two girls nodded and started to follow the blonde around the school. "I'm bloom by the way" the taller one said. Whisper just nodded and spoke " Whisper" not even making eye contact, and so the two fairies continued to listen to Stellas constant chatter. Whisper looked up "and so it begins" she muttered.