Plans

That morning was like most, wake up, eat, train, go to class. They cycle was endless, Whisper had her own plans for today, unfortunately most of them revolves around a troublesome fire fairy. She had to figure out what that book was that Dane gave her, she also had to talk to Sky about it. Right now she sat with Sky by their tree enjoying the very early morning, some of the only peace they got these days. The Blonde noticed the worry the crossed his girlfriends face " what's a matter Love? You look worried" he said.
   Whisper sighed and looked up at the specialist " it's just, Bloom. I worry about her, I know what she's going through and I'm worried. She doesn't feel like she can trust anyone to give her the right answers." She started to rant " I was just like her Sky, except I didn't have anyone, she needs someone she knows she can trust" she stated.
   Sky sat there for a moment " well Little shadow, I think you just gave me an idea. Forget the orders and shit. You want to help Bloom and so do I right.?" Whisper nodded, she liked that he was putting his morals first, it showed just how brave he was. " then we get her to trust us, show her we trust her first, I'll talk to her later after training so the professors aren't breathing down on us." He proposed.
    " I love you, Wonder boy" the shadow fairy stated, Sky smiled and pulled the girl closer to him " and I love you, my Little Shadow" he whispered, kissing the girl in a sweet, passionate, long kiss which she gladly returned.

Whisper sat in her room, she was drawing in her journal, just relaxing. Now that she was on support she didn't have to be training all day. It was nice, quite.
That change when there was a crash in the neighboring room, followed by a girlish scream. The silver haired girl go up and walked through the shadows into the room to see a shirtless Musa and her boyfriend Sam on the bed. " Oh my god! I'm sorry. I didn't know! I'll leave" she said backing up towards the shadows covering her eyes.
The empath felt the twos Embarrassment and stopped her advancement on her boyfriend, she also felt another beings Emotion. " moments passed." She ended his rant on Ghost, " yeah" Sam agreed. The couple sighed " I should get dressed, I need to catch up with Terra, Aisha and Whisper." She stated. Sam looked into her eyes " I'll see you later yeah?" And the two kissed, Sam boring away.
" he's gone you two can come out now." She stated. Just then Whisper came out from the shadows, while a familiar Light Fairy appeared. " New magic, not bad" Whisper complimented, in all honesty she was glad Stella was alright, sure she was a bitch but the Shadow and Light fairy were Roommates, ironically. " thanks, I've had some practice." Stella replied, her voice was a bit hoarse form being unused in a while, which was rare for the princess. " How long have you been hiding here?" The mind fairy wasted no time beating around the bush.
" A few days." She answered Solemnly, Whisper put her hand on her shoulder " you want to talk about it?" Anyone could tell something was wrong with the blonde girl, it was quite obvious now that the bitch act was just that, an Act. " Everything was fine at first, but... you have no idea what it's like. What she's like." The light fairy started, Whisper was sitting on the desk just staring, when you observant as her it wasn't hard to figure out the problem. " who?" Musa asked, "my mother. I ran away a couple of days ago. Mum probably has a whole Army out looking for me. Not that you'd here about it." She glanced at the shadow fairy for a moment, she had to tell her, warn her.
Again Musa asked more questions "she not gonna look for you here?" Whisper nodded, " yeah, if anything this is where she would go first, I mean you said Dowling is her little suck up" the small girl reasoned. Stella shook her head " No. Not at first. Todo that she'd have to admit she lost control of something. And she isn't anymore, not since she found out about you." The light fairy said directing it towards Whisper.
" Me?" She questioned, she felt her anxiety grow, this couldn't be good. The Queen of Light had discovered that her daughter was rooming with A shadow fairy, and then later ran away. She could see the lies created, it's so easy to believe that Stella was under the influence of her. Yes, people would easily blame her and then-, well then that's it. No more Whisper. " I am so sorry Whisper, I've just made your life hell, ever since day one, and then spreading your secret" " that was you?" She questioned hardly to the light fairy. Stella Nodded tears formed her eyes, Whisper had every right to be mad at her. She was horrible, a bitch to her.

she was waiting for the slap, the hit, the punch , but instead she got a big hug. The princess stood shocked for a moment, but slowly wrapped her arms around the small girl. " your not mad?" Whisper chuckled, "oh I'm furious, but if what you said was true, I don't want us to end on a grudge" she spoke. After a moment the trio got back on topic.
" Project strength and power." Never show weakness. See, that's all she cares about. Not trying to be rude, Whisper zoned out of the rest of the conversation, if what Stella said was true, and the search for her becomes public, Whisper would have to leave. Leave Alfea, the only home she's ever known, leave the girls, the only people who accept her and are her friends. Leave Sky. Her Sky, her Wonder boy, her best friend, her boyfriend, her lover, her everything.
The thought alone made her want to cry, but she had to be strong right now, for Stella, for Bloom who was tipping the hedge for answers, and for Sky. If she told him then he would panic, try and fight the authorities, heck he'd probably get arrested in the process. Whisper was not going to let that happen. For now that Information needed to stay hidden from him, for both their sakes.

Aisha and Terra walked into the suite some time later after the big conversation, Aisha had been updating them on Blooms plan to break Beatrix out. Whisper was bit mad at Bloom but more mad at Aisha for handling it the way she did. " I just don't know what else we can do." Terra stated, " we can put this all behind us and" Aisha started but Whisper wasn't having it. " and what? Do you think Bloom will just forgive you? She needs answers Aisha. She doesn't know anything and no one is telling her. And the one person who was you won't let her see!" She shouted.
Aisha ignored the comment and faced Musa " where have you been? Did you get my texts?" She questioned. Musa panicked a bit seeing as Stella decided to disappear again " uh, I did, yeah. Sorry. I was busy and Sam was here and...." god she's a terrible lier, whisper thought.
" not in our room right?" The earth fairy questioned, she didn't want her brother doing that in her room. " it's OK, we stopped Bloom, I think she loosing it" the water fairy informs, " well she's not the only one then" the silver haired girl snarled. Aisha again ignored her " I know we said we wouldn't, but I wonder if we have to tell Dowling" she reasons " bullshit!" Whisper screamed. As much as she trusted the woman she did not want her involved. " don't you dare" Musa said looking at the plant about to fall.
The joke was up, Stella revealed herself to her suite mates " I have an opinion, Everyone in this damn suite is so black and white, except Whisper. Bloom is a pain in the arse, but she deserves to know who she is, not the stories the faculty is telling her" the light fairy explains " thank you Stella for saying what I have saying this entire time!" Whisper cut in. " now we can worry about being right, or we can help our friend. Now I have a plan" she continued.
Stella explained her plan to the girls and they were all down for it, except one. Aisha. However they respect her and started to head out to find bloom. Just before they left Aisha called out " oh Whisper wait, Bloom said something about drugging Sky at the Stone circle".
Whisper saw red " she did what! Oh I'm going to have a talk with her later, but for now y'all find bloom. And I will meet you at Dowling's office or wherever you go okay?" The group nodded. Whisper sprinted off towards the stone circle, her panic and anger growing. It was one thing to drug her, but drugging Sky that was an absolute No. " hang on Wonder Boy I'm coming" she said.

A/N - hello! Yes I know I did not update yesterday and I am so so so so sorry. You see we lost our water thank to the snow and have come close to losing power.
On the bright side school has been canceled all week👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Plz feel free to leave comments, they brighten up my day, especially with this mini crisis and give me some motivation to write more.
I'm also thinking of some other stories to right about now that this one is almost over. Pray for a season 2
Bye 💕✨✨💕💕