Drugged

Whisper was a panting mess when she came up to the Stone Circle. Her eyes frantically looking for the Blonde Specialist, every second it took her to find him her fear grew. What if he wasn't alright? What if it wasn't a drug? What if it was a poison? The Shadow fairy was Not ready to loose him. She doesn't think she'll ever be.
After a few more seconds she saw him, face first into the ground, if she wasn't so scared that he was dead she would've laughed, instead the girl ran over collapsing down next to him. " Sky, sky sky! Hey cmon wake up Sky! You can't leave me! Cmon open your damn eyes!" She spoke frantically flipping him over and placing him against the stone.
Her eyes pooled with tears when the boy continued to be unresponsive, " no no no no NO! Sky wake up I can't loose you!" She she yelled pulling her self into his chest. She felt like she had just lost her other half, her best friend, the only person she has ever cared about enough to let into her life. And now he was leaving?" I love you, Wonder Boy"she whispered.
" Whisp?" A groggy voice said above her, she then felt two arms loosely wrap around her. Immediately she bolted up, her swirling eyes met bright blue ones. " why are you crying?" Sky asked bringing a hand up and caressing her cheek, she didn't answer. No, instead she latched her lips onto his kissing him like it was the last time she would.
    To say Sky at the least Sky was shocked, but nonetheless Kissed her. He was still a little clueless and disoriented from the drug, but he knew that his Shadow was right In front of him. The pair broke apart and Whisper looked at him " I thought I lost you for a second, Aisha said Bloom drugged you and-" " Bloom! We've got to stop her!" The blonde said cutting his girlfriend off, the boy tried to stand but ended up leaning heavily on the stone. " whoah whoah whoah, easy Sky.  We stopped Bloom, everything alright." The small girl reassured, holding his arm to keep him steady.
   Sky looked down at the small girl he loved, she was so Perfect. Even drugged he found himself staring at her beauty " I love you Whipser, and I'm so bloody proud of you" He stated. Whisper smiled at his words, pride, that was something she was never familiar with. It was the thing she never knew she needed. No one had ever said they were proud of her, she had to admit it felt amazing.
   " as much as I want to continue this Wonder boy, you need to sleep that stuff away and I need to have a word with Bloom, I wasn't to happy about her drugging my Boyfriend" she informed. Sky nodded, as much as he wanted to spend time with her there were other things todo. He needed to talk to Silva, not just about Bloom but the burned one thing too. Whisper was told not to tell, but she won't hide anything from him, well almost everything. " alright little Shadow, just help me to the campus yeah?" The girl just smiled " Always". So the couple made their way back to school.

Sky had made it to the specialist hall after bidding Whisper goodbye. He still struggled a bit but was doing much better, the blonde leaned against the wall when a familiar brunette approached him. Riven was wearing his full armor and had his weapons when he saw his roommate " you look like shit" he complimented, " well, I feel like it, so that makes sense." Sky remark " yeah well Terra the super spy got Dane to spill. He said Bloom went out to do something with a magic key, and I couldn't reach you-" Riven started to explain.
   " where's Dane?" The blue eyed boy asked, that stupid first year was the reason Bloom was so out of control, the reason he was drugged. " he's gearing up." Riven answered shoving Sky's armor into his hand " please tell me Beatrix-" " she's still locked up" Riven assured.
   You would think Whisper would answers all these questions, truth be told he didn't ask her. "But we got bigger problems." He continued "Riven, what the hell is going on?" Sky questioned, he could sense a tense atmosphere and he didn't like it " Silva needs us at the barrier." Was all he said walking away towards the exit, Sky following behind.

Silva and Dowling along with other Specialist stood at the edge of the barrier to the forest. It was dark now, night time. Everyone was on edge, there were at least six Burned Ones in the woods all could be heading straight for the school. " Let me see if I can amplify the sounds of the Forest" Dowling spoke, they had been looking into the forest to see if they could spot them but no such luck.
   The crowd herd the normal sounds of the forest, however there was the occasional growling or snarl that could be placed with a Burned one. " there they are" she said. Sky,Riven  and a couple others and just showed up not really sure of the situation. " your late" Silva stated at the boys, he was clearly disappointed. Before Sky could explain himself there was a roar from the forest causing a lot of people to Flinch.
      No one spoke, they air was tense, every one was waiting for a creature to appear. " How many of them are there?" A certain Water fairy spoke, emerging from the path, the adults sighed, this was not the time. " get back to school! You shouldn't be this close to the barrier." Dowling instructed, it most definitely was not safe for anyone to be there. " it's no time for extra credit" Silva spoke "I'm not looking for Extra Credit" Aisha exclaimed.
   " I'm here because you need to know what's happening." The water fairy then explained her suite mates plan. Sky felt a bit betrayed, why didn't Whisper tell him? Maybe because he was drugged? Or maybe so he wouldn't worry about her? Either way he knew they were going to have a talk later.
   Dowling suggested her and Harvey go to reprimand the girls and hopefully prevent Rosalind's escape, while Silva and the specialist handle the Barrier situation. However the only thing on Sky's mind was his Little Shadow. ' please be alright Whisp, I hate that you did this, but please be alright' he thought to His shadow fairy. His Whisper.

A/N- heyyy y'all! Sorry it took so long, you see there was a lot of back and fourth with this episode, so I was going in between episodes to make sure I stitch things together. And I wanted to follow one side at a time.
Anyways it's official!!!!! Netflix approved of a season 2!!! I'm so excited 😆
I plan to write a second book whenever that comes out but for now let's focus on this one!
Plz comment your thoughts✨💕✨