A bit too much Drink

Whisper stood on one end of the table with bloom and Aisha,while Sky and Riven where at the other. A pyramid of cups filled with beer were on either end. The music was blasting as the two teams played. Let's just say the teams were pretty even.
   Whisper landed one of the balls into Sky's cup making him take a drink. " Booyah!" The silver haired girl yelled. Out of the five playing she probably had the most to drink, however she was no light wait.
    Riven through the ball next landing in the girls cup making Bloom take a sip. This went on for a good while until both teams were down to about three. And Whisper wanted to play dirty.
   " hey Bloom, heat up the next cup they have to drink" the fairy suggested. The red head already a little buzzed eagerly agreed. " I got you" Aisha said and she threw the ball, landing in the cup Bloom just heated. Sky sighed but grabbed the cup, while Riven laughed. He was probably more drunk than Whisper was, yet somehow still sober.
    Sky set the cup down seeing it steam, he looked at the Fairies in front of him. "This beer's hot" he accused, Whisper and Bloom bursted out laughing " Drink up" Bloom slurred. " Them's the rules" Whisper finish. The specialist hesitantly picked up the warm beer and chugged it down, face full of disgust.
    Riven through the next, and Aisha used her magic to bounce the ball out. Unfortunately the water fairy lost control and sent the remaining of the boy's Cups right at them, covering them in beer.
     Whisper couldn't help but laugh, she was too drunk to care that her suite mate had left clearly upset. She didn't notice bloom leave with her, she was nearly a laughing mess on the ground.
After a few minutes she calmed down enough and walked over to Sky and Riven. " you feeling a little more relaxed?" She asked through giggles, The blonde looked down at the short girl " uh certainly drunker" he added. Riven joined in the conversation " yeah so much for not drinking tonight." He said, placing a hand on his best mates shoulder. He took the spot right next to Whisper throwing an arm over her. " but this one's a bit more fun than Stella. Although..... reminds me of Ricki" he said, he was clearly drunk but it was almost like he was trying to be an Ass. Whisper didn't realize that at the time though.
    " who's Ricki?" The shadow fairy asked, Sky had never mentioned her before. " Riv, don't" Sky warned, all of a sudden sober. Riven ignored his roommates comment and turned to the girl " you live with Stella and you don't know what happened to her last roommate?" The brunette asked. Whisper looked at them both before Answering " I don't, should I?".Who was this Ricki? And Ex girlfriend? A sister?, Whisper wanted to know why she had never herd of her before. Clearly she meant something to Sky, but what?
   " see, Ricki was Stella's best mate till she flirted a little bit too much with Sky here." The brunette answered. Sky's faced didn't look pleased, in fact it was a cross between guilt and betrayal. " Riv I would Never" he started but was cut off by Riven " oh, of course not. But that didn't matter to Stella, and she showed everyone what a legit psycho she was."
Whisper was scared now, she shared a room with Stella. If this Ricki had flirted a little with Sky and she reacted badly, how would she react to their Friendship. The shadow fairy had enough enemies already and she definitely didn't want the princess of Solaria to be one of them. " what's that supposed to mean?" She asked, despite her judgment she needed to know.
Both boys looked down, Sky refused to answer so Riven did " Stella used her Magic to blind her. On purpose. She blinded her best mate." Whisper didn't want to believe it, " but that.... that can't be true." Sure Stella could be a bitch, but to blind your best friend.
   " yeah" Sky answered a bit angry. He wasn't mad at Whisper, No, he was mad a the drunk not beside her. " that's the story" Riven and got up and left not wanting to be in the conversation he started.
   Whisper looked at Sky then at the light fairy a ways away. No words were spoken, Whisper was scared. Of what exactly she wasn't sure, Stellas power, or what her reaction to Her 'secret' friendship with Sky would be.
    " I think I let myself get to distracted.... I'm going to go find the others" she lied as she started to leave the party, not wanting another drink and to get fresh air.

Sky on the other hand made his way to the Blonde Light fairy. He didn't want to believe that story. He knew The Real Stella wouldn't do that on purpose, at least he hoped. " is there sugar in this?" The light fairy asked. Getting a know from the server she took a sip and saw her 'boyfriend' make his way towards her. " we need to talk about Ricki" he said. Stella knew this conversation was not going to end well.

A/n 
I know it's shorter today was hard
Enjoy!